Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse 3.0 Alpha

Marsh

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I give up. I must have tried downloading this 40 odd times on two different computers with two different internet connections. I guess I'll have to wait 'till a more stable version (as in the finished one) is released.

And this brings me neatly to the question…

What's the expected release date!?

I'm so excited I'm microwaving my face!

:violent4: - Here's the pic to prove it!

My speakers wheeze at me, make like a low tone ring nonstop, and yes i'm all up to date on everything, and everything is registered correctly. My GUI shows like shit, its like a super low res Jpeg? I have a ASUS Geforce 8800 and I get 110 FPS? get 400-500 FPS in any other D3D engine?
The "Custom Fonts" are skewed and don't render correctly at all.

Just things I noticed as I logged in, there is going to be like dozens of outcomes based on the model of the card and resolution of the users screen, should probably run tests on other computer before any final release. Integrated video cards in general should be supported otherwise you have cut out a good half of your possible "Players" not everyone has a dedicated video card… Optimize a bit more.

@۩ŞṗάỈᾗἷỗהּ۩:

> My speakers wheeze at me, make like a low tone ring nonstop, and yes i'm all up to date on everything, and everything is registered correctly. My GUI shows like shit, its like a super low res Jpeg? I have a ASUS Geforce 8800 and I get 110 FPS? get 400-500 FPS in any other D3D engine?
> The "Custom Fonts" are skewed and don't render correctly at all.
>
> Just things I noticed as I logged in, there is going to be like dozens of outcomes based on the model of the card and resolution of the users screen, should probably run tests on other computer before any final release. Integrated video cards in general should be supported otherwise you have cut out a good half of your possible "Players" not everyone has a dedicated video card… Optimize a bit more.

its running in 'software processing' so fps was sacrificed for compatibility for older cards.