Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Squiddle Online Tiles ~ Please help make better *New Screenies*

Squiddle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Don't mix color depth. If your going to not bother shading,texturing and detailing the tilesets, then why the hell did you gradient the sprites? Not to mention, what the fuck are they? Some sort of armored abominable slubs? Gah.

Oh, and your graphics look horrible, good luck getting consistant players.

@[AUS:

> Kreator link=topic=36347.msg364816#msg364816 date=1233978541]
> Don't mix color depth. If your going to not bother shading,texturing and detailing the tilesets, then why the hell did you gradient the sprites? Not to mention, what the Duck are they? Some sort of armored abominable slubs? Gah.
>
> Oh, and your graphics look horrible, good luck getting consistant players.

Actualy creator i think they are supposed to be armored abominable slubs. Plus lots of games with bad graphics are popular. Such as tetris and baloon tower deffense. You can have bad graphics if gameplay kicks arse.

hmmm…. well I am thinking that if squiddle can get his hands on a version of photoshop, i recommend that he uses it. This game would look a lot better with photoshops amazing color blending.

I like it squiddle. Also, the way you are mapping is pretty good; I would probably go solo if I were you, since you seem able to do everything. I also like the style a lot. With the 3d games now, no one should expect to attract anyone with state of the art graphics but instead interesting ones, like yours. Also, 2d games do better when they are fan based (even though I think fan based fail) or have an interesting twist- not serious, but fun. Currently, your game and Retarded Online look like they are my favs. Of course World of Hyrule attracts me in another sort of way. But keep up the style, and think about staying solo, as they will really help you and your game out.

I personaly think eclipse is more for makeing a large world. You can make a regular rpg. But those are better when 3d. And if you want a large player based game people just play wow and rs. But if you have a ridiculously large world that people can explore it gives you limitless things to do. Plus if you have a small player base then people can do other fun things.

• 2 weeks later...