Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Entire GUI project

nickko

Yes I am having a sort of…problem...

I suck at GUI's period. The Stwalart's tale series has always had a long standing problem with finding the proper artist for a gui.

Now it's up to you -

I need a full GUI done in a classical midevil style I have no preference all i ask is a bland color pallete and a the entire GUI done in the default style but please msn it to me and do not post it here.
The Taco Master wants YOU!

[email protected] come and get it.

Credit will be given in full.

eh its more of a fan service to feature some art in the gui than it is a problem making one…my budget is 500$ to start and that covers development costs.  Including

Creation of Resources
Internet Fee
Food and Drink

Ill save my money ATM

Lol i dont pay anything im running my own studio ATM and im the only staff so im looking to get some free…lol atm i would pay but i have no way of converting cash into paypal as i no longer have a bank account...FUck washington mutural

lol? I never said I would charge… yikes, cant I speak for myslef? lol... I have said in the past that I would charge, but seeing as how my customers would always back down at the last second, Ive decided not to charge anymore...

but, donations are always welcome ;)

@Chief:

> lol? I never said I would charge… yikes, cant I speak for myslef? lol... I have said in the past that I would charge, but seeing as how my customers would always back down at the last second, Ive decided not to charge anymore...
>
> but, donations are always welcome ;)

I think they are referring to your need a job thread
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=34395.0