Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Errors with sounds in Eclipse 2.7

Lukin

Whenever it is supposed to play a sound it comes up an error saying:
"Unable to play ! Either the path/URL you typed is incorrect, or your computer does not have the codec required to play it.".
Even though it is the right URL/Path and that my computer has several programs to play sound in.. Any chance someone knows how to fix this because it is really annoying whenever I attack something I get a big fat red X and a window blocking my screen while im being attacked untill i shut down the error.. D:

I get on the same. its vista 64-bit version that does that. i thnk eclipse 3.0 uses something different. other then that i doubt there is a fix. while i work on my game i moved those files in a wrong location so i dont get a popup but a msg in the chat box instead. much better when u wanna test stuff

Would be nice if the 3.0 version could be posted in the downloads in the index so you don't need to look around the whole forum to find it. Also, I'm having some more serious troubles with Vista 64 bit now so I'm gonna change to XP 64 bit instead. Anyone knows if that's any better?