Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll- Have I contributed a lot to these forums?

Drag0n

@УvøgêÑ:

> You have contributed to me getting muted, complaining that I wouldnt do full free custom GUI for you, so since you put this thread up in an open forum, then I have every right to say I think you have contributed very little.

wow…Thats what i call vengeance

@Dr.Doomsalad:

> wow…Thats what i call vengeance

Quite the contrary, a night of peace was pleasant.

More the fact that he has not really offered anything I can see but template driven flash sites, which can be done on free online generators anyway, as Baron said.

He put the question up, I answered it. I know you two are both joining forces to give the community more template generated flash sites,  I wish you all the best of luck with that.  :cool:

@УvøgêÑ:

> Quite the contrary, a night of peace was pleasant.
>
> More the fact that he has not really offered anything I can see but template driven flash sites, which can be done on free online generators anyway, as Baron said.
>
> He put the question up, I answered it. I know you two are both joining forces to give the community more template generated flash sites,  I wish you all the best of luck with that.  :cool:

lol….no not really...But , Devo, i cant blame you for getting pissed. If i were you, i would be too. And no, im not joining him...

@The:

> lol. stalker! you know where i live. Unless its an interwebz cheeseburger. Then i shall say yes. Unless a Krispy Kreme burger of course. T.T

Krispy Kreme make burgers? wtf?  nothing like that over here, just doghnuts and coffee.. but every single one has a macca's right next door. We love our mcdonalds… hmmmmmmm .... ok im off for some hash browns now...

P.S that avatar is probably my favourite avatar that anyone did, I send it to my wife often  ;)