Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rebellion of Andirton Recruiting

tonyo4455

@tonyo4455:

> Actually, mister. Admin items are not a fail! I haven't seen them in any other game and its only 1 set of items players will have like 200+ tings just as god as admin items to choose from. Admin items only look cool :P and yeah i'm still working on player items.

No… Just no... Listen to DDunit he's right. Admin items = Fail

But hey, at least the name a LOT better

@SyIexus:

> No… Just no... Listen to DDunit he's right. Admin items = Fail
>
> But hey, at least the name a LOT better

Alright I'll listen :P also thanks for the compliment. Um… a lil' update. There's going to be screenies of my noob mapping :) so hopefully you'll like the map.

So what have you done that would make us want to help you? I mean I am a master at resource gathering, pretty good at getting people far superior in skill than I to help with things, not to mention I am working to learn many different things at once.(Mapping, Scripting, Programming, Graphics, Web Deign), but I didn't start with nothing either. Some constructive criticism is, While these guys sit and flame you, make posts showing the effort you've put into the game. I promise you if people see potential you'll get help from the most interesting characters.

@[IG:

> [Chaos Mohawk Emo-ranger] Kerii link=topic=37801.msg363101#msg363101 date=1233766022]
> So what have you done that would make us want to help you? I mean I am a master at resource gathering, pretty good at getting people far superior in skill than I to help with things, not to mention I am working to learn many different things at once.(Mapping, Scripting, Programming, Graphics, Web Deign), but I didn't start with nothing either. Some constructive criticism is, While these guys sit and flame you, make posts showing the effort you've put into the game. I promise you if people see potential you'll get help from the most interesting characters.

Alright thanks! I'll start doing that :P