Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Age of Heroism Restarted! Spots open! UPDATED!

omgitburns

Some of you might know that we stopped our production a couple of months ago becuse we didnt have a host. Well now we have one. But we have restarted everything so the vids and pics we have are not of the game anymore. But to get to the point, we are in need of a GFX artist, a scripter and a coder. Hope someone responds!
This is why we closed down before: on our first beta i was hosting on a un-dedicated windows 2000 (updated from a millenium) and i was only on about 3 hours a day. Now we have a dedicated host that is hosting, ca 20/7\. We yet have, 2 people that are willing to make music and a couple of us are trying to learn how to make GFX. We have someone making our GUI and we have about 4-5 mappers. We also have someone to make our storyline. But as you all know a scripter and coder is needed if you are going to make a game. I hope this answered your question!
Faqs: The game is played in medievel time. The good old medievel fantasy. We havent written much story yet but it is mostly about 2-3 countries that fight eachother. We are also thinking about the idea of having players as the kings and queens of the countries so they rule and make the attacks. But we also want to get the PvE feeling WoW gives you so we are trying to balance PvP with PvE in a 2d game.

//Omgitburns

@Ghosted:

> You would think that the lack of everything OTHER than a host would put a halt on production…
>
> So now you have a host.......... but no production team. So production is on?

Great minds think alike….

You have no GFX artist, scripter or coder...

Who is the "We" exactly?

Please convince me that If I help you you wont dissapear for some other flippant reason ,like not having a host.