Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guys!

Techno 5.0

@Ghosted:

> Naw I figured out the real one, it's the only one sent by HTTP meaning that's his sending it to the email service i believe.

idk understand y ppl do this at all
it just anoys me

EDIT:
EDIT2:
he stopped talking to me

if he starst botherin me again ill just use the IP

well, from that I got this:

> OrgName: Hughes Network Systems
> OrgID: HNS
> Address: 11717 Exploration Lane
> Address: DirecWAY Network Management Center
> Address: attn: Network Security Manager
> City: Germantown
> StateProv: MD
> PostalCode: 20876
> Country: US
>
> NetRange: 69.19.0.0 - 69.19.127.255
> CIDR: 69.19.0.0/17
> NetName: DIRECPC-1BLK
> NetHandle: NET-69-19-0-0-1
> Parent: NET-69-0-0-0-0
> NetType: Direct Allocation
> NameServer: NS1.DIRECPC.COM
> NameServer: NS2.DIRECPC.COM
> Comment:
> RegDate: 2003-01-21
> Updated: 2003-12-12
>
> OrgTechHandle: NSM5-ARIN
> OrgTechName: Network Security Manager
> OrgTechPhone: +1-301-601-7205
> OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

If you have a problem with a system or that system's administrator, you may want to try contacting *their* ISP. You may have to get somebody that knows a decent amount about Unix to find this information for you. If you have access to a Unix machine, you can try yourself.

At the Unix prompt, type in the command 'nslookup'. Then type 'set type=MX'. Then type the last part of the system administrator's email address, i.e. "aabb.com.". Make sure to put a '.' at the very end (i.e. after com or net). If this method is going to work, you will see one or more lines displayed. On the right, you will see mail exchanger = computer name. These are the names of the mail-exchangers (and probably the ISP) of the offending computer. You can try sending email to 'root@comPictures of Chilidogame', or if the entry looks something like this:

```
aabb.com    priority=XXX, mail exchanger = hello.zzzz.net
```
then you should send mail to both '[email protected]' as well as '[email protected]'. Most people are surprised that they will actually get a real human response from these email addresses. Often times, these people will know more about the offending ISP/System/System Administrator than you do.

Please let others know about the negative side of mail-bombing as we move the Internet to a place where mail-bombing is no longer a concern. Part of free speech is being able to post in a newsgroup without being mail-bombed the next day. Also – many ISPs are not big, rich companies. Many of them are people barely making a living . Even if the ISP you affect is a large one that makes a lot of money, hurting that ISP can also hurt the small, struggling ISPs that are below them.

Thanks Google