Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Naruto GUI Please

Irhymer

Hey, im back after a week of hard work on Oturan Online. Well after finishing up some gameplay I realised the dragon GUI didn't match my game at all. I wanted to know if someone could make me a naruto gui for pretty much everything. Im using EE2.7 (cant wait for 3,0). Thanks in advanced. When I see someone is interested I will post images.

step 1: google.com
step 2: search "naruto font"
step 3: … first result
http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/forfans/naruto/ninjanarutofont.html

but seriously? a naruto game? can't you just make something original with ninjas? like............ oturan ?=)

@.Ghost:

> Well, i have pointed out the fact that everybody makes way too many naruto and pokemon games but i got flamed for it. Oh well.

I agree with you Ghost, they can flame me I don't mind.. its the dang truth.. Too many Zelda / Pokemon / Naruto games..

It does get to a point where alot of them, even the good ones get lost in the crowd - I honestly cant recall whos making what now.

@[TB:

> [AUS][IG] УvøgêÑ link=topic=38252.msg374996#msg374996 date=1234813584]
> I agree with you Ghost, they can flame me I don't mind.. its the dang truth.. Too many Zelda / Pokemon / Naruto games..

wats so good bout making a fan game anyway?
technicaly it aint your game
you made it but its someone elses idea

and your GUI need work

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=38252.msg375004#msg375004 date=1234813817]
> wats so good bout making a fan game anyway?
> technicaly it aint your game
> you made it but its someone elses idea
>
> and your GUI need work

Exactly.. Thats why pixelwarz is going so slowly. Im making another game called Black Steel which is an original, and im doing another fan-game called wonderboy… but both fangames .. i dont know i just lose inspiration very easily.

Honestly.. re-hashing someone elses story is half the reason the projects never get finished, as the people making them realise that about 3/4 of the way down the track and they realise we were speaking from experience :)

Making an original game is much more fun, and you are likely to see the end of it. Sure its a bit more work coming up with your own engrossing plot and characters, but thats the point of it all isnt it?

Guys. I am planning on doing that. I've said this a couple times. This game is for me to practice. I have a ton of unique game ideas saved up in a notebook for after. People have always told me to make a MOD before my own big idea. So i decided to make a naruto mmo. Have you guys ever thought that maybe you kind of people are the reason some of these games don't see it to the end. I'm sick of people telling me that this game is not going to happen and its stupid. (actually its only this site). I don't care what u say i'm making this game. (admin warn me already ).

@Irhymer:

> Have you guys ever thought that maybe you kind of people are the reason some of these games don't see it to the end.

well have you ever thought by posting your games information and graphics that we will indeed critique it anyone we see fit?

@Irhymer:

> Can you post good images for a background I can use. Thanks.  :cheesy:

Look on google