Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you played….....?

hence

@[SB:

> Pieman (Jna) link=topic=38411.msg368440#msg368440 date=1234369828]
> I've played none. Let me guess, all of them are p2p.

Yes, i've just trying to figure out how many people have played BIG mmorpg's on this game and to understand what people know about them.

@TT:

> I Play web earth online when I have the time.  It's AWESOME!

Please… oh please.. Tell me you were been sarcastic
"Web Earth Online is a multi player online game where you play as animals in an environmental web based world of nature." ROFL sounds like a game for furfags, no offense...

@Fiend:

> Please… oh please.. Tell me you were been sarcastic
> "Web Earth Online is a multi player online game where you play as animals in an environmental web based world of nature." ROFL sounds like a game for furfags, no offense...

No, I love that game.  I would like to find more people to join me. 

Sorry if I _repulse_ you, but for me grinding and monsters dropping items is simply beyond the pale.  The very idea of animals, even mythical ones, all being reduced to the same complex of pica, is rather disturbing.

Although, I suppose, wild dogs would be an acceptable exception.  This exception, however, comes with the clause of the items being those of actual wild dogs.  The items there fore would be of little value, save for the odd coin. 

Non-science in games aside, I DO find it quite interesting to observe how people of good education can so readily be absorbed in to this sort of balderdash.  But then it's not about the quality of the game logic so much as the people you play with.

Which brings me back to Web Earth Online.  There are a select few who play, and those who do are not want to frequent the game.  So in retrospect perhaps I do not play games for the people, but for the enjoyment of a world that, while limited, is both logical and natural.  A world where stakes are high, goals are few but simple, and for a time I can feel as though I can carve out my own corner to enjoy how I see fit.

I played Anarchy Online, then StarWars Galaxies for a few years, tried WoW.. too many kids under 10 years old playing, was a complete cry-fest..

Im currently playing Age of Conan with my guild and its graphically superb… gameplay needs work but the fact that PVP is mostly open in the game makes it so much more interesting.. its a total gankfest sometimes.

@[AUS:

> [IG] УvøgêÑ link=topic=38411.msg369032#msg369032 date=1234425255]
> I played Anarchy Online, then StarWars Galaxies for a few years, tried WoW.. too many kids under 10 years old playing, was a complete cry-fest..
>
> Im currently playing Age of Conan with my guild and its graphically superb… gameplay needs work but the fact that PVP is mostly open in the game makes it so much more interesting.. its a total gankfest sometimes.

Gank-fest?  What is this….  Gank-fest....?

@TT:

> Gank-fest?  What is this….  Gank-fest....?

Yep, for example your a level 50 barbarian, and you come across some poor level 25 in the desert all alone grinding away.. so you mount your horse,  or mammoth in my case, and run the bugger over and kill him in one hit. 

They have introduced a penalty system now if you do it too much.