Find results in...

Boy becomes father at 13

munro

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AydanWatkins show me your proof that a 12 year old cant become a father. There are reports of a boy in china that was 8 that fathered a child. most other reports ive seen are of a 9 year old, and 12 year olds. The youngest girl was a 5 year old in peru.

This is a horrible thing. Having a kid is not somehting that should be taken lightly. Its not hey… i got a new toy to play with or like getting a puppy. It is expensive, time consuming, and a lot of hard work. I feel sorry for these kids... i feel even worse for the baby. I hope the kids parents can step in and assist with raising the baby. But as Anna said at least they are happy about it and want to be part of its life. There are so many young kids that have babies that neglect their childern because they would rather be well... kids. I hope they step up to the plate and deal with their situation in the proper way.

NOW for all of you omg stupid fing whore... its her fault.. she's the bitch... F YOU! It takes two to tango. He had just as much to do with this as she did. If he didnt know that she would get pregnant... or if he didnt know the consequence of having unprotected sex then he is to young to be having sex.... well he was anyways... but still. Unless she strapped him down and forcefully had sex with him it is no more her fault than his. At that age im sure his hormones were raging, and he was more than eager to get busy. and the 2 year age difference between them is not enough to say it was her... she should know better. At that age HE should know better. Espeically during this time and age. You see it on tv.. Im sure he has access to the internet. Im sure they've talked about it in school. 12/13 - 14/15 is about the same in reasoning skills.

Im tired of "its the girls fault". Step up and take accountablility for your actions. We cant do everything for you.

oh and marsh i know what you mean… but i always here about guys getting girls pregnant, and then they blame the girl for it... "she should have been on BC"... well you know what.... actually im gonna stop.. dont need to go off and run this thread aground :P

yeah its not impossible… just very hard. but its also hard to teach them the right thing to do.. you fall in to that whole "do as i say not as i do" debate. even worse if you are a good parent. then they can say "well you did it and look how good you turned out"

@ Gwendalin | im a step ahead of you…. got him booked next week for the
                    "are you my father?" .. find out if Marsh is the father of these
                    12 chillens.... only blood test can tell the truth.... heheheh