Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is this normal?

Fruitpunch

Is it normal for guys to feel weird when there former girlfriends go out with other guys. As I have stated before one of my ex gf's is now one of my closest friends and for some reason whenever a guy says something horny to her I get infuriated on the inside, even when she rebukes them(which happens 99% of the time)

Please tell me im not weird

It's normal, I have never dated in my life but I can tell you that it makes perfect sense… Whether you like the person or not your animal instinct is still there(If you want me to go into more detail I'll PM you)... So don't worry about it, just as long as you don't act on those feelings its perfectly normal.

@Eagle:

> hmmmm, dosn't sound good you may need to put some sap on it till it clears up!

Oh Eagle, How Your Sarcasm goes un-detected by the newer people :P
God you definitely need to stick around :D

And On the actual thread part :P

Yeah its really quite normal, like Anna said just because the relationship is over doesn't mean anything… That bond will probably always be there at some level and you might find yourself getting mad.  Also the fact that its your ex dating one of your friends might not help :P

@Seba:

> Oh Eagle, How Your Sarcasm goes un-detected by the newer people :P
> God you definitely need to stick around :D
>
> And On the actual thread part :P
>
> Yeah its really quite normal, like Anna said just because the relationship is over doesn't mean anything… That bond will probably always be there at some level and you might find yourself getting mad.  Also the fact that its your ex dating one of your friends might not help :P

Actually im not that new :p

but yeah…its not my really close ex who is dating again but I just want to gear up for that one because that WILL hurt.

its normal its just youre pissed .. but you did it to yourself so you cant be mad at anyone else the truth hurts man.. you shoulda just ditched her when you dumped/or got dumped by her whats the point in being close friends we a girl youre in love with … take it from me just let her go and you'll feel better ... i know i just went through the same thing like 2 months ago.... move on bra