Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse, the novel?

azkanan

**ALRIGHT SO.**

I'v decided to continue on from a novel I was writing before, I'm going to rename and whatnot, then after what I have so far, people whom choose a character can choose what should happen at important decisions!
After the characters are chosen, I best move on over to Forum Games.
So! Choose one of the characters from below whom you wish to be - people who have already said what they want to be can choose one of the below in a change of heart, or stick to what they have!
This will be fun. :D
So, the character slots are:

> **Meshadilius Family**
> **Garud (Father)**
> Garud is an ex-commander of the Rosan Empire, and is now a loving, but strict, father. He is your classic big brute with a huge axe/sword - but he is intelligent!
>
> **Ishitaka (Mother)**
> Ishitaka is the caring mother of the children. She may appear pacifistic - but she is a deadly, trained warrior.
>
> **Meikel (Main Character)**
> Meikel is the main character. The story introduces him as a young man (12, i think?) and follows him onward from then.
>
> **Sanche (Younger brother)**
> Sanche is your classic 5 year old annoying little brother. But, he does grow up to be an useful warrior.
>
> **Hawk (Meikel's Martial Arts Teacher) - Played by HawkStorm**
> Jarad is the strange Martial Arts Master that Garud hired to train his children. Jarad will be looking after the two younger boys for quite a while.
>
> **Military**
>
> **Sir Hipoen III (Rosan Empire General) - played by Hippoman**
> If you play as Troon, you will be making TACTICAL. Decisions. On the future of the Rosan Empire.
>
> **Commander Sean (Rosan Empire Commander) - played by Sean**
> Commander Swiftron will be teaching the Meshadilius family's children in warfare (If they choose to follow warfare, rather than magic).
>
> **ArchSorcerer Seba - played by Seba**
> The unnamed ArchSorcerer will be in charge of the Rosan Empire's magical affairs.
>
> **Sorcerer Maxac - played by Maxac**
> This sorcerer will teach the Meshadilius children if they choose to go along with magic (Much like Commander Swiftron, but in magic instead!)

EDIT:
Feel free to change the names of the character you play as if you so desire. :)

I say that there's a massive nuclear fallout, but the peculiar radiation coming from this website has made those who were here when it happened immune. Now, these scattered remnants must seek each other out- all while trying to stay in contact on a failing power grid! They make their way through the dead cities, taking relief in the fact that at least there's plenty of food and supplies.

At least, they take comfort until the sun goes down. Then they learn that they weren't the only survivors, though they were the only ones who were spared from the horrid radiation.

…I can help if you want!

@Thorn:

> I say that there's a massive nuclear fallout, but the peculiar radiation coming from this website has made those who were here when it happened immune. Now, these scattered remnants must seek each other out- all while trying to stay in contact on a failing power grid! They make their way through the dead cities, taking relief in the fact that at least there's plenty of food and supplies.
>
> At least, they take comfort until the sun goes down. Then they learn that they weren't the only survivors, though they were the only ones who were spared from the horrid radiation.
>
> …I can help if you want!

LOL. That'd be pretty ducked up, huh. I was actually thinking more along the lines of a fictional world, rather that using the website itself? ._.

I dunno, it could be interesting:

'The stairs had collapsed, so Spike was forced to climb the elevator shaft. Fortunately, the maintenance ladder was still in one piece. Reaching the upper levels of the apartment complex, he made his way down the darkened hallway. A flickering light under one of the doors signaled that power still reached this part. Readying his damaged shotgun, he kicked the door open.
He was greeted by the light of the television, replaying an old episode of Scrubs. His trained eyes scanning the room, they came to rest on the computer. Within five minutes, he had hacked the password.
Quickly navigating to the Forums, he found that Marsh had apparently been chased into the sewers by some sort of humanoid creature, but once he had siphoned some fuel for his chainsaw he had killed it quickly enough.
Midway through reading a post where Renzo was asking about disinfecting wounds, he heard a snarling sound coming from behind him.
Why was it always dogs?
It seems they survived the radiation better than humans, but they had become something quite different. Hairless, mangy beasts, they were now used to feeding on the irradiated corpses of their former masters. Right now, Spike looked like a pleasantly juicy change of pace.
Face steeled, Spike readied his shotgun. He would have meat tonight.'

@Mr.:

> Yeah, but you gotta include a whole lot of people for it to be eclipse..
> All the admins, mods and vets, plus loads of regulars. xD

Zombie Invasion? I can name all the zombies. XDD
Or all the skeletons in the undead army in medieval? I don't know.

nobody has given me an era, or anything, yet. :D

@[BS:

> Eviltyphoon - Eldaren link=topic=39312.msg381942#msg381942 date=1235423885]
> I think you should continue with Thorn's story.

I like to get into my own comfortable setting and storyline, rather than picking up others.

also Thorn, I don't dislike you; quite the contrary, I just havn't really agreed with anything you've said yet, ha! :D <3

@[VB:

> Warconn link=topic=39312.msg381965#msg381965 date=1235425050]
> hey if you go with the medivel theme, i want to be a dwarf guard on a flying dragon who shoots fire ;) gotta love the dwarfs

Got it. If it doesn't turn out Medieval, i'll do an equivelant :P.

@[NW:

> Sean link=topic=39312.msg381971#msg381971 date=1235425334]
> Oh can i be a ~~murloc~~ Evil Sorcerer?

Sean. Sadist Necromancer. Got it.

@Seba:

> EH HEM!  :P
> More proof my posts go un-noticed in threads :P
>
> Hahah :P
> I'd easily take super Bad Guy because as we all know (Or those who have been around long enough) I'm the official Nega-Marsh :P

Seba. Main antogonist. Got it.
I guess that makes Marsh main protagonist.