Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What if stuff could…speak?

azkanan

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=39489.msg384809#msg384809 date=1235694290]
> Lol and light switches.
> "Ohhhh you turn me on so GOOD!"

ROFLMAO! OMFG! THAT WAS GOOD! LOL NICE ONE BONE! HAHA!

They already have this.
Blues clues.

Steve is insane so he talks to his furiture.
although even though magenta (the other dog) can talk, and the gay cash register, Blue cannot talk.
Irony. Mailbox is probably gay. Shovel is like: HEY STEVE! wanna dig a hole with me and pail? Steve: SURE! Shovel: yay! here we-*goes in dirt* ugh cough cough steve i got dirt in my-*back in* pfft dirt in my-*back in* ahhhhhh! someon-*back in* Muffled screams as steve walks away and pail tries to jump on his handle to get him out, only to snap his body in half.

theres talking Salt, pepper, peprica, and oregeno. yet when the baby gets hungry theres only 5 things in the pantry….Milk, bread, water, apples, bananas. ( or sumthing like that...).

So you see. blues clues is what you are thinking of. but if everything talked...would that include candy wrappers? straws from a juice box? scrap metal? pieces of paper? magnets?

So ask yourself...if everything...absoultely everything inanimate was alive...how bad would the world suck?

@Hippoman:

> They already have this.
> Blues clues.
>
> Steve is insane so he talks to his furiture.
> although even though magenta (the other dog) can talk, and the gay cash register, Blue cannot talk.
> Irony. Mailbox is probably gay. Shovel is like: HEY STEVE! wanna dig a hole with me and pail? Steve: SURE! Shovel: yay! here we-*goes in dirt* ugh cough cough steve i got dirt in my-*back in* pfft dirt in my-*back in* ahhhhhh! someon-*back in* Muffled screams as steve walks away and pail tries to jump on his handle to get him out, only to snap his body in half.
>
> theres talking Salt, pepper, peprica, and oregeno. yet when the baby gets hungry theres only 5 things in the pantry….Milk, bread, water, apples, bananas. ( or sumthing like that...).
>
> So you see. blues clues is what you are thinking of. but if everything talked...would that include candy wrappers? straws from a juice box? scrap metal? pieces of paper? magnets?
>
> So ask yourself...if everything...absoultely everything inanimate was alive...how bad would the world suck?

Badly.
Being spat on my street lights doesn't seem to turn me on ;o