Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RMXP + RMVX = What Exactly?

Chapstick

I am here to answer that question! Look no further… you will see the next generation of RPGMaker Sprites!
I like to call it RMVP

![](http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/1824/rmvp.png)

Note: Not for free use.. and these were not created by me. All credits to TSUKURU (A Japanese guy)

@[IG:

> УvøgêÑ link=topic=39850.msg388598#msg388598 date=1236210748]
> Im sure they are quaking in their boots.

Lol, devogen.

@Zoso, I'm almost positive that they will not get sued for making their own version of RMXP/RMVX sprites..
Have you seen one person get actually SUED by enterbrain for using rmxp EVER? I sure havent…

I say dont worry about it guys. And I still like those sprites.. I wish i could use them.

Technically couldn't he still get sued since not more than 80% or something to the original work hasnt been changed? Im not saying he should and I don't support Enterbrain but on the contrary he could technically be harassed by others that do support Enterbrain, just a thought.

@[SB:

> Chakkra link=topic=39850.msg388788#msg388788 date=1236225970]
> Lol, devogen.
>
> @Zoso, I'm almost positive that they will not get sued for making their own version of RMXP/RMVX sprites..
> Have you seen one person get actually SUED by enterbrain for using rmxp EVER? I sure havent…
>
> I say dont worry about it guys. And I still like those sprites.. I wish i could use them.

I got a cease and desist letter on one of my projects a while back. Not made with eclipse.

Just because they can sue you doesnt mean they will..
Unless you guys start making alot of money based on they're sprites.. im sure you guys wont have any problems.

Im just saying this because this guy who posted these sprites are saying "These are not for use.."

Well i just meant that RMXP arent for use either (unless your using them for RMXP).. but everybody uses them anyway.. See my point?

If you wanna take that as argument.. sure, thats your problem.

Ok.. what?

You guys seem confused.. Let me fix that.

I'm not using these in a game.
I just wanted to show what i found a guy on a site is doing. (which is making rmxp look more like rmvx)

I don't know how to make games…
I just started learning =D
So I am looking at stickies and stuff to make sure I know what i need to.
But I don't expect to make  game any time soon.
That's why I said the sprites aren't for game use
Because they are just base sprites that guy is making and i think he says not to use them...
I dont even know the guy! Why assume that I'm working with him?