Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forgive me..

Drag0n

Hello all. As you can see I have around 1,000 posts. Well, I have been down with pneumonia for the last few days, and so I thought something up. This is it:
My Resolution, for YOU guys:

Well. I might have been spamming lately? Sorry about that, but now I am going to be different.

**I resolve that: I WILL NOT SPAM ANYMORE.** If anyone catches me spamming they shall report my post to the moderators, and they shall give me a 1% warning. If I do it two times, they give me two percent. 3, 4 percent. 4, 8%. And it goes on like that. That should keep me on the **good** side, thank you all VERY much for reading this. I PROMISE. I will not plagiarize, spam, necropost, post more than 2 times in a row, backseat moderate, flamebait, or any other offenses that I may  (or may have) committed. Thank you VERY much, I feel so much better getting this out. Please. Forgive me. This is the nicest community I have EVER met, and all of you are great people.

-Dragon

@Lanphrost[AFW:

> link=topic=40238.msg393639#msg393639 date=1236693888]
> Haha, it's interesting that for your 1000th post you'd post about not spamming, which is spam, but not included in your resolution, because it is your 1000th post XD
> nice

it is spamming lolz but ok.

@[IG:

> УvøgêÑ link=topic=40238.msg393656#msg393656 date=1236694954]
> You must hate an awful lot of people here then ;)

I do :)
I have put them all under my catagory: 12 years old on the internet. (People that I dislike)
While everyone else is in: A.G.W.B.S.T.H.H. (Awesome Guys With Big Sticks That Hit Hard)

@Ðragon:

> If anyone catches me spamming they shall report my post to the moderators, and they shall give me a 1% warning. If I do it two times, they give me two percent. 3, 4 percent. 4, 8%. And it goes on like that.

Actually, your not going to be treated any different to other members. If you spam, you get 10-15% each spam. Don't try to make rules for yourself or that the mod team has to follow.

@Soljah:

> Actually, your not going to be treated any different to other members. If you spam, you get 10-15% each spam. Don't try to make rules for yourself or that the mod team has to follow.

five, 16 percent.. 30, more than 5 million%.

you also have to remember that nobody is going to bother to remember. It's gonna be 'huh, spam. warning." Not an extended process. Just keep yourself in check and don't spam, and it won't matter one way or the other though, right?