Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, life's just great. It's a wonder i could even keep my head up on the way home from school. …

The Oracle

Well, life's just great. It's a wonder i could even keep my head up on the way home from school. Apparently, my so-called "friends" "broke up" with me. One of them claimed that I am not his friend and he would never visit me if any one of us moved and wouldn't visit me in later years because we're going to diffrent high schools. The other guy I hang out with gave me a dead arm. He also gave me a few blows to the head, something rather unlike him to do, and I'm not sure why. Maybe he's just being a douche. And this really stupid kid who, for some reason, sits at our lunch table, keeps punching me and tries to shove me in my locker. Yeah, i fit in my locker. I have other friends, but I never see them during school. I only see them during my free time. I'm gonna see them tonight. Well, thanks for hearing about my day and my shithole of a life. Congrats for reading this wall of text too. Your eyes must be killing you.

-Oracle

same thing happened to me last year. Anyway man heres my advice to you. When you go to high school, get involved. You are bound to meet a few good friends at least.

I have a neighbor who was tortured in grade school. He had 0 friends in his school and he absolutely hated it. When he went to high school, he starting getting involved and made a ton of friends. He is a senior now and he has more friends than you can imagine, yet he is still great friends with the three of us who have been friends with him since grade school.

@Anna:

> ![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/silly/reactions/kagami-lol2.jpg)
>
> I don't know why but I found this post funny… what's with all the emo posts on Eclipse lately? Cheer up people!
> :cheesy:

Yah what she said  :P

All the emo posts are because Eclipse is filled with little kids who think life is awful and there's nothing to live for because they surely have experienced everything in life at the old age of 16 and feel that nothing will change nor will they ever get over things ;)

@AydanWatkins:

> All the emo posts are because Eclipse is filled with little kids who think life is awful and there's nothing to live for because they surely have experienced everything in life at the old age of 16 and feel that nothing will change nor will they ever get over things ;)

Sure….

life sucks at that age. I got backstabbed, frontstabbed, chewed up, spat out and beaten.
Life moves on, things get better. I'm fine now, with plenty of friends and a good life. It'll  be the same for you no doubt, things will pick up.

Oracle… i havnt talked to a single person that I knew in school pretty much since i graduated. not that i was a loner or anything... its just that after school you pretty much move on your own seperate ways. so these "friends" will most likely be nothing more than a memory in a few years anyways.