Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Private Servers

i played a couple of runescape private servers, went to make one myself but i didnt feel like it :P
id rather make my own game then copy one. i played frugooscape

(an average of around 5k players a day O_o)
but now the owner is taking it down and making a 2d version wth….:S i wonder if by any chance it would be using this? O_o
:O

Most WoW Private servers suck. Not because of the bugs etc. But because of the shitty community, crappy donation gimmicks, and other imba shit the devs put in the private server. It's hard to find a good one these days T_T.

I stopped doing private servers because way to many abilities and things were broken, and too many have a 'get everything free' area that makes the game pointless.
if you're setting up a private server, add unique stuff to it. The coolest ones I've seen have big custom areas that are basically platformers, it's hella fun. There was actually one up for a while, Warcraft at War, where they had made the war between the Horde and the Alliance the focal point of the game. There were enemy encampments laying siege to the capital cities and stuff, it was very cool.