Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pop Up

Jetblack Angel

Ever since I logged on here today I've been getting pop ups. One pop up made it look like windows was warning me from a virus and I could only click ok, where it started "scanning"; that's when I clicked the X button These pop ups are getting annoying… is anyone else getting these?

Btw, I'm using Mozilla Firefox.

If it is named antivirus 360 then **DO NOT CLICK ON IT, OR RUN A SWEEP WITH IT** it is a terrible virus that will completley destroy your computor, if its named that then you should get your computor cleaned immediatly. what was the name of it?

The pop up just said Antivirus 360, nothing else, and it looked like it came from Norton, but as soon as I clicked on it it started scanning. That's when I quickly closed it out. I didn't have enough time to read it because I closed it too fast.

I'm currently running a scan to make sure I'm not infected with anything.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Lol, there is no virus in eclipse. After the billionth installation on the billionth PC I can happily confirm so.

Your fake pop up is a virus, and its nearly impossible to rid yourself of.

You are using XP yes? switch to vista, only way i could clean it out myself. And you might THINK its gone…. wait a few days.

@[IG:

> УvøgêÑ link=topic=40444.msg396539#msg396539 date=1236975422]
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
>
> Lol, there is no virus in eclipse. After the billionth installation on the billionth PC I can happily confirm so.
>
> Your fake pop up is a virus, and its nearly impossible to rid yourself of.
>
> You are using XP yes? switch to vista, only way i could clean it out myself. And you might THINK its gone…. wait a few days.

How do I know I'm infected?

EDIT: I may have caused some confusion by mentioning that I use both Linux and XP, causing people to assume this happened on XP, which is on my laptop. This occured on my desktop, which is WIndows Vista.

@[IG:

> УvøgêÑ link=topic=40444.msg396539#msg396539 date=1236975422]
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
>
> Lol, there is no virus in eclipse. After the billionth installation on the billionth PC I can happily confirm so.
>
> Your fake pop up is a virus, and its nearly impossible to rid yourself of.
>
> You are using XP yes? switch to vista, only way i could clean it out myself. And you might THINK its gone…. wait a few days.

Formatting is the best way man. I do it about once a year. Makes the computer run allot faster too…