Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bad fight

zombie0hour

What a mess! Got into a huge fight 3 on 3 today in short 2 kids are in the ER one for broken bones and one for stab wounds. I was just bailed out of jail and well I'm into a huge mess. My friend broke a bunch of ribs and his arm, my face is not pretty, and one of the guys we faught pulled a knife and stabbed my friend in the arm. I'm sitting in the ER on my iPod typeing this up. Bad day :(

Where were you when the fight happened?
Moreso, who started it?  If it was self defense, you should be fine…

Also, if you live in the US, you have the right to Open Carry (in other wards, have a deadly weapon with you at all times, everywhere, as long as it's not concealed)

@AdrianC:

> Lol, knife, thats cheap.

I bring these virtually everywhere I go:
![](http://i41.tinypic.com/34j20yw.jpg)
The long one (18") goes on my waste, and the smaller one (which is very big) goes around my neck.  If someone pulls a knife out, you pull out two.

… well im not going to attempt to kill admiral for sure. I thought you were joking when you had knives with you lol.

Anyway back on topic, I hope your friend is ok. Seriously that must hurt like hell.

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> Where were you when the fight happened?
> Moreso, who started it?  If it was self defense, you should be fine…
>
> Also, if you live in the US, you have the right to Open Carry (in other wards, have a deadly weapon with you at all times, everywhere, as long as it's not concealed)

there goes my wallet full of needles.

Dude, the fight started over someone taking someone else's lunch. I was there.

No just kidding but that's seriously a little bit of a ridiculous fight haha. I'm really curious about how it started and how so many people got involved.

Admiral, I'm willing to bet that the pussy didn't have his knife showing. I'm also willing to bet he didn't know how to knife fight if he ended up stabbing someone in the arm…lol.

Well hopefully you're ok dude. And hopefully you won't get in much trouble... knowing our government though I have a strong feeling you're gonna face some consequences.

I got in a fight a few weeks ago at the park, 2 friends were fighting and this kid kept saying FIGHT ME WILLIAM. and I told him to piss off and he kept shoving me so i swung and busted him in the ear, and he hit me in my stomach and i pressed him into a fence and start hitting him in the face and he busted my damn lip so I bruised the side of his face. what stopped it was I slipped on ice and busted my head. >.> the dumb ass helped me up. But anywhere I go I have brass knuckles and  a knife, my friend carries strength 15 mace and a night stick. If someone is gonna get us, :) they'll get a nice fight.

We were walking around town, and a few guys started following us for about a mile. I fianlly turned around and said why the hell are you following us? The one guy muttered cuss words at me and said I owed him money or something, and I started throwing some stupid mom stuff at him and he was like im gonna break your face or something like that. He ran at me and low kicked him in the shin he fell to the ground and punched me in the groin. He had me on the ground and was punching me in the ribs and the gut then my friend jumped on him and knocked him in the face. I got ontop of him and kicked his face into the ground a few times. His friend was fighting my friend they were throwing a few punchs around. I went over to help my friend and the guy I had just kicked in the face pulled out a knife and tryed to gut my friend who moved his arm in the way and the knife went in. Some guy at the gas station called the cops and they showed up and the rest is history.

as long as your not lying… what if you charged your friend with the knife? ooo a twist... lol jk. Just make sure your friends say the same thing.