Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Leveling in WoW

Arcterious

Basically, what I am posting about is how slow leveling in WoW is. It is so so slow and I get bored very easily playing because there is only 2 ways to level. Grind and Quest. Questing has gotten so boring for me. Is there anyway I can speed up this process at all? I have followed guides that have gotten 5 stars on them and all it ever did was slow me down.

When I used to play I had a shit ton of addons all were legal. Definitely would get "carbonite quest", then you can buy or *COUGH*torrent*COUGH* an addon for gavins or zygors ingame leveling guide. I went from 0 to 62 in roughly two weeks. Other than that, Id say just stop playing.

@Rathearia:

> When I used to play I had a shit ton of addons all were legal. Definitely would get "carbonite quest", then you can buy or *COUGH*torrent*COUGH* an addon for gavins or zygors ingame leveling guide. I went from 0 to 62 in roughly two weeks. Other than that, Id say just stop playing.

2 weeks wtf

Quest helper speeds everything up

i leveled my last char up in 8 days 1-80 herbisim 450 and alchment 450 at level 70 EZ mode

1- 70 you can pretty much get boosted through every dungeon, else quest questing gets you shit loads of XP AND GOLD
when i hit 70 i had 6k gold

Bank characters
create a new character if you ever need anything put on the AH or bank just mail it to your bank char saves shit loads of time and you make loads of money as well

never use leveling guides it may worked for them but i may not for you

AOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

1-60 all the mobs are really packed close together, AOE is your friend if you know how to play
( Prot paladins my fav for AOE)

Well, I hardly have any AOE attacks being an Enhance Shaman. Also, thanks for the bank account tip. That is normally something I would think about, but I don't know why I didn't. Also, I have used all the addons mentioned, so that isn't the problem. I used maybe my total playtime of 2 days on the AH and 5 days leveling to 61\. I am fuckin bored of doing quests. Same thing over and over isn't something I would label as fun. So, there is absolutely no way to make some decent exp other than questing? Also, anything from instances, I don't want unless it is like tier 4 or something, or has a lot of agility. At least some.

moneywise, go mining, download gatherer, just mine for a day..you will have that much gold its not funny

5 days isnt too bad, enchance gets rediculously powerful as you level up also, so it will get more fun!

but its pretty boring till 80, then you start raiding and its alot more fun

@dray777:

> kill level 1 boars in the forest for a long time until you get to level 100 *like in southpark…..*

lol

but apart from questing (which gives most XP) and grinding idk

and yes ele shamans take a fucking for every to level and probably one of the hardest classes to play

indeed ive got so many chars to level because theres nothing fun to do at 80, ive done most of the 10 point achievements  and i hate the PVP ones
leveling my Death Knight atm, god its so easy 500 DPS and im not even lvl 70 -_-

I guess my point was you don't have to be max level to enjoy the game. There's plenty of cool quests and stuff to do at the lower levels as well. There's a level 35ish quest chain, the Shards of Myzrael or something, it's this giant quest to free an elemental princess who you then realize NEEDS to be imprisoned, and you have to undo that which you have wrought. Cool stuff.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Do what my dad does grab every Duck quest in an area and do em at the same time.

I do that all the time. It still takes forever to level up. At least 3-4 hours of that crap. I personally think the game starts at the max level as well. It may be contradicting every time an upgrade comes out, but it's true. There are a lot of fun things you can do pre-max, but I want to do something beneficial for me in the instances. Not one instance I have looked into has anything I want unless it is epic. It isn't because the stats are to low, it is because none of them have any of the stats I want. All of the Mail gear related to Shaman or in general mainly have stam, int and spell power. That's all.

I would suggest to go death knight if you can bare it to 55, they are ummm what is the word im lookin for…oh ya! OVER POWERED! And actually funny if you know how to play them and romp some shizznit. Other then that I would find a friend to power stop some instances and twink you out for every 10 levels or so and you will have a clear advantage, and makes leveling like there wasnt any lol. Make sure the instances are higher level then the person run them like 6 times you will have all the twink gear and get a couple levels in the process, finish your couple levels and do it again.

-Jay-

@Jay:

> I would suggest to go death knight if you can bare it to 55, they are ummm what is the word im lookin for…oh ya! OVER POWERED! And actually funny if you know how to play them and romp some shizznit. Other then that I would find a friend to power stop some instances and twink you out for every 10 levels or so and you will have a clear advantage, and makes leveling like there wasnt any lol. Make sure the instances are higher level then the person run them like 6 times you will have all the twink gear and get a couple levels in the process, finish your couple levels and do it again.
>
> -Jay-

Well, my brother is level 80 and I could have him run everything for me. I suppose I will… Even though I know I won't find anything I want. Maybe some things that are at least tempting.

• 3 weeks later...
@Rogue:

> indeed ive got so many chars to level because theres nothing fun to do at 80, ive done most of the 10 point achievements  **and i hate the PVP ones**
> leveling my Death Knight atm, god its so easy 500 DPS and im not even lvl 70 -_-

L2P or GTFO.

PvP is what makes endgame worth everything. Yes, raiding is still nice, but PvP presents a challenge, requiring at least SOME skill…