•Perfect World
•WoW*
•Voyage Century
•Sword of the new world
•Bounty Bay Online

considering to try next
•Runes of magic
•La Tale

Whoever tells me a game that i can enjoy for a long time gets uhh idk i cant do much.. uhh

me love you long time :D

*WoW never works for me i always get disconnected from the servers

As much as I immensely dislike it for moral and ethical reasons… I would agree with Marsh, Runes of Magic is a diamond in the rough for free games. Don't get me wrong, I truly deep down hate it with a fiery passion for my own reasons.

@Reguba:

> As much as I immensely dislike it for moral and ethical reasons… I would agree with Marsh, Runes of Magic is a diamond in the rough for free games. Don't get me wrong, I truly deep down hate it with a fiery passion for my own reasons.

lol just curious… what would those reasons be :P ?

Runes of magic does patch, it just stays on 10% for all the patches it downloads. It's really a good game,  but unfortunately I can barley run it. Flyff is Grind GRIND GRIND, DO NOT play it. >.>, Mabinogi is a good game, you should try that.

The way I see it, I can either buy a new game every month, which will likely wind up being 50-60 bucks, or I can pay 15 for an MMO. In that context, it's really not that bad. It's only when you start comparing them to free to play games where they seem expensive. Frankly though, Pay to Play comes with a lot of benefits like better support and more updates.