Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Post your First post

Sup,

just post your first post heres myn

i need some help my game is in Eclipse 2.5 and i know nothing about code can you make it so it works on 2.5 i cant get it to work. pleae help
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=21289.msg229276#msg229276

@Kirby:

> Help! Whenever I log on to any game I have downloaded, every box inside a frame, is moved to the right and down! Also, when I am clicking buttons, I have to click down and to the right of the button! Is there a fix for this? Please it is affecting every game I download! Thanks, Kirby Lord.
>
> [http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/nrmario/Ashopmessedup.png](http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/nrmario/Ashopmessedup.png)

Wow I had problems back then x_X

> i've seen the screenshots before and the trailer i can't wait for this one cuz i played morrowind and it was cool but i hope this one has more green grass and not a dark and evil climate like morrowind

Thread
@Xeross:

> i want to now if this is a good game name
>
> you know something better tell me

> Hello. I recently downloaded Eclipse, and it is truly a great program. The thing is I cannot make classes start with items. Here is what I am trying to do.
> I am trying to make the class "Warrior" start with weapon "Battle Sword" and shield "Wooden Shield"
>
> It looks liek this
>
> [STARTUP]
> Weapon= 1
> Shield= 2
> Armor= 0
> Helmet= 0
>
> Yet for some reason they do not show up. Another thing is the sprites. I am setting the Warrior's male sprite as 1 and the female sprite as 9\. It looks like this
>
> Name= Warrior
> MaleSprite= 1
> FemaleSprite= 9
> STR= 7
> DEF= 10
> SPEED= 3
> MAGI= 0
> MAP= 1
> X= 9
> Y= 0
> Locked= 0
>
> Yet it is always the same sprite. These are really simple questions, I am guessing. Thanks to those who answer
>
> -Fruitpunch

@Skell:

> **WILDLIFE SCRIBE IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO MAINTAIN A WIKI AND HELP WITH INGAME STUFF**
>
> Living in Skrodstrup the Wildlife Scribe is looking for members to help maintain an upcoming Wikipedia for registration of MyWorld creatures/locations/informations and other stuff, it will be full of our own created content with our own description of the creatures/locations/other, but we are only two at the moment and we will be happy if more join to help with the Wiki and ingame, we need people to help defeating hard creatures to find out the drops and experience get (One of them is the Zombie Dragon).
>
> Contact me ingame or in this thread if you want to help
>
> Just a growing list with information of the monsters in the game.
>
> Magic Mushroom
> Experience: 25
> Drops: 3 Mushrooms
> Location(s): **Forest** of **Lleraeth Province**
>
> Additional information: It can't deal damage, the mushrooms can be used to make healthy items, like cake.
>
> Forest SpriteKit
> Experience: 100
> Drops:2x 3 Fairy Dust
> Location: Deeper in the **Forest** of **Lleraeth Province**
>
> Additional Information: Deals heavy damage, but they got low health. Good Experience and drops, ~~a healing spot is in the map to the east of the Forest SpriteKits~~.
>
> Giant Snail
> Experience: 285
> Drops: 1 Giant Snail Shell
> Location: **Saito's House** in the **Checotah Region**
>
> Additional Information: Faster speed than what you expect for a snail, dangerous enemy for new players.
>
> Bird
> Experience: 30
> Drops: N/A
> Location: **Port Lleareth - Port** And **Littleton**
>
> Additional Information: Good experience gain for beginners and is a good use for the wizards in the beginning.
>
> Vardian Soldier
> Experience: 150
> Drops: Non
> Location: **Northern Border** of the **North Vardia Province**
>
> Additional Information: High Health, High Armoring, but low damage.
>
> Elite Vardian Soldier
> Experience: 150
> Drops: 5 gold
>
> Additional Information EVEN Higher Health, Armoring and higher damage.
>
> Vardian Commander
> Experience: Unknown
> Drops: 2x500 gold
>
> Additional Information: Boss in war
>
> Vardian Cavalry
> Experience 1282
> Drops: 83 gold
> Location: War against Varida
>
> Vardian General
> Experience: 4559
> Drops: 1129 gold
> Location: Final War against Varida
>
> Nuurl Treant
> Experience: 300
> Drops. ~~30~~ 15 wooden logs
> Location: **Nuurl Forest**
>
> Additional Information: Strong enemy, should be encountered carefully, they are stealthy as Ninjas, gives good drop.
>
> Monk
> Experience: 170
> Location: **Monks of Iron Fist** in **Port Lleareth**
>
> Additional Information: Much lower damage than a Forest Spritekit, but high health.
>
> Checotah Guard
> Experience: 100
> Drops: 21 Gold, (A few, maybe drops: Helmet, Shortsword)
> Location: All over **Checotah** City
>
> Additional information: Almost the only people in the big city of Checotah, there drop and experience rate are too low to be worth it unless if you need a helmet.
>
> Lleareth Soldier
> Experience: 0
> Drops: 83 Gold
> Location: **Lleareth Battle Camp** in **Nuurl Forest**
>
> Additional Information: No Experience, but great drop compared to there health and damage.
>
> Rat
> Experience: 5
> Drops: Rat Tail
> Location: **Littleton**, **Upper Floor (The "Allison")**
>
> Additional Information: In the Upper Flooer on the Allison you can sell their tails for 5 gold each to the Quartermaster.
>
> Sailor
> Experience: 2
> Drops: 3 Gold
> Location: **Temple Island - Docks**
>
> Captain
> Drops: 10 Gold
> Location: **The "Allison"**
>
> Additional Information: Can only be killed if you get transported to him.
>
> Villager
> Experience: 7
> Location: **Lleareth**
>
> Chest
> Experience: 0
> Drops: 500 Gold, minor magi rune
> Location: I'm not going to tell you :D (it is easy to figure)
>
> Additional information: Very easy kill (probably because it is meant to be a chest) and fast money.
>
> Zombie **EVENT**
> Experience: ranges from 80 to 160
> Drop: Non
> Location: **Lleareth - Streets**
>
> Zombie Dragon
> Drop: Unknown
> Location: **Gherikan Palace**
>
> Additional Information: Rumours say that a crown will be given to the player who defeats it.
>
> Maghi Raised Soldier
> Experience: 285
> Drop: 83 Gold
> Location: **Gherikan Palace** in **Easthern Shore**
>
> Maghi Necromancer
> Experience: 142
> Drop: Non
> Location: **Gherikan Palace** in **Easthern Shore**
>
> Additional Information: Weak, but mostly got alot of Raised Skeletons near him.

That is mine :S

• 2 weeks later...
@Xavi:

> I know this one might be getting old, and I probably did something obvious wrong, but here you go:
>
> I want to create a server that doesn't just serve the local area connection. I did port forwarding (though I might have done something wrong) and no one but LAN people can use my server. Yes I did have them set their IP setting to my static one. With the static IP I can't use the internet, and I'm guessing that's the problem…
>
> How can I get around that??? :confused:

Fun

> Where can I find out how to script advanced speech with NPCs. I already know how to do that bit in the NPC editor but I want to know how to make optional bits like:
>
> Hello, are you ok
>
> YES      NO
>
> YES leads to ok then bye
>
> NO leads to why not.
>
> Thanks for any help .

Simple enough.

Meh 1st post  :P
@[BS:

> Elephant God Yorty link=topic=37342.msg353025#msg353025 date=1232749773]
> :angry: I need some help. yes I've downloaded the library. when i open up the Eclipse client this is what i get: the loading bar appears, it rushes through checking files, then at loading configuration i get: Error reading from config.ini, re-creating file. i looked through config.ini, nothing wrong. then i click "OK" and i get another message: Error loading colors.txt. looked at colors.txt, its there, no problems. THEN it goes to preparing socket, but again another message appears:
> Run-time error '339': component 'VBMP.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. i know i have to register the data and etc files but when i right click i cant register, plus when i open 'run 3rd' from the library files as a text document it seems as though its already registered everything. then when I click 'OK' it all closes down. what should i do?
>
> I have a acer aspire 5920 with windows vista 32-bit edition home premium.

• 3 weeks later...
> Hey, where can i upload my game, it has lots of files dll and stuff like that put some hosters wont let me upload a whole file….please tell me where i can uplaod my game, it has like 50 files in it! :-[[/quote]
>
> I had no clue what to do :|