Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alewyn Stories - Recruiting a VB6 expert

Darknesslighter

Dear Community,

As mentioned above in the topic title, Alewyn Stories is recruiting a VB6 programmer / scripter.  I started/revamped the project a few months ago and the game content is slowly growing towards the beta version of the game. I'm currently on holiday for the next few months and am planning to launch the game soon, but, like every other game I need a partner in crime!

**Alewyn Stories is seeking for an experienced and long-term VB6 programmer which has an professional attitude and thus has the ability to communicate with the community on a professional way.**

I am currently using the standard, not modified 'Prospect Reborn Engine' created by Deathbeam and am having some lagg issues which need to be fixed. Also some small, not time-consuming, tasks need to be fulfilled.

This is just a quick shoutout, for more information such as specific requirements, tasks, project development or payment feel free to contact me as I am glad to respond to your question!

Yours Sincerely,

EightTray

Edit: On second thought, I'll just say, it will be hard to find any experts on eclipse, which I doubt there are. In any case there are a select few who's skills are above average. To eclipse's standards!

This is how I see it going -

Jcsnider

Kibbelz

Omenia

Helladen

Whack

Lavos

–--

abhi2011

MortalAngels

- Death -

Matthew

blkcrow

----

Jasper/SantaClause

Growlith

Sherwin

Zopto

Those are the people I'd suggest to you if they're not busy.

and some others! Goodluck (:

- Death

• 3 months later...
> He just forgot you, don't worry your on the list.. which rank do you like? :D

I like all the ranks. :p Wait this is off topic. I apologize. Ermm.. *Thinking about something on topic*….....

*Still thinking*

Ehhhh.. Definitely include the type of work and systems you would like implemented into your engine. Maybe I speak for all programmers when I say we can literally visualize how to code a certain project if we have a decent idea of what needs to be done. It makes it easier. Almost like pseudo code, for me anyway.