Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Zune

Techno 5.0

@Ghost:

> meh. internet on my zune… only time i use it is when i'm driving and i plug it into my stereo... probably not the best time for browsing.
>
> Idk how you can f up with limewire if you're just downloading music >.< Just make sure it's an MP3 with a normal file name and normal file size (3MB - 7MB depending on song) and you should be set.
>
> Normally I just have limewire download straight to mymusic folder, and I have zune software set to load from MyMusic folder so it all just automatically syncs when i connect it

and the Zune can sync wireless also? thats wat i heard

@l0lz!:

> Ive downloaded various songs that looked pretty safe, they turned out to be annoying viruses, and on top of that I've also downloaded a lot of songs with shitty quality. My experiences with it are a lot different than yours.

that's why I only download from sites such as thepiratebay and not random peers.

Itouch > Zune.

I love my iTouch. It is the perfect music player for me because of the amount of space I have on it (16 g). I used it all the time, used fun apps, etc, until I bought the Fuze. The Fuze may be a phone but it is the most amazing phone out there. Much better than an iPhone and any other top phone that you know about.

ok in my opinion Itouch is better. 16 gigs but it has alot more than music. You can break it and get apps for it that keep you entertain for hours. I personally think zunes are crap personally. Its harder to get music files from pirated sources to zune that it is to itunes.

@Phi§h:

> ok in my opinion Itouch is better. 16 gigs but it has alot more than music. You can break it and get apps for it that keep you entertain for hours. I personally think zunes are crap personally. Its harder to get music files from pirated sources to zune that it is to itunes.

Actually, I have my downloads redirected to my Zune's music folder so I do no work at all.

I have no clue how yall find it so hard to put music on your zune… I mean... seriously.... it saves in your mymusic folder from limewire, and you can set it to load music from your mymusic folder. you literally have to do nothing but plug it in and let it sync and then unplug it.... wow...

And btw, you say the Itouch is better cus it has apps, but the only time I use my music player (as i said earlier) is in the car plugged into my stereo.... I shouldn't be using apps then.  And I have 30 GB on my zune for less than your 16GB itouch.

I guess it all depends on what you want. If you want one to take everywhere then i guess the itouch since it has games and shit. If you want one for your car, zune.