Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Zune

Techno 5.0

No. I'm a zune user. Currently, the only difference between Itouch and zune = this…

a) you can't use the zune as a hard drive.
b) you can't put apps on your zune
c) zune doesnt' have a touch screen.

I have a zune and I basically love it. Sure I wouldn't mind having a touch but I'm perfectly content with my zune.

@Ghost:

> No. I'm a zune user. Currently, the only difference between Itouch and zune = this…
>
> a) you can't use the zune as a hard drive.
> b) you can't put apps on your zune
> c) zune doesnt' have a touch screen.
>
> I have a zune and I basically love it. Sure I wouldn't mind having a touch but I'm perfectly content with my zune.

can you use itunes with the zune?

Yeah. You're very wrong marsh lol.
I put all my songs on there from limewire.

And then there's the thing where people can send you songs wirelessly and you get to play it 3 times, but there's hacks for that to get unlimited plays.

Still, you could just limewire it.

Ha… me... pay for something digital...good one.

And wow, I"m looking forward to zune touch.

Ive downloaded various songs that looked pretty safe, they turned out to be annoying viruses, and on top of that I've also downloaded a lot of songs with shitty quality. My experiences with it are a lot different than yours.

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=41845.msg416779#msg416779 date=1238909650]
> rofl.
> but like how would i use Limewire to add music?

You drag the .mp3 out of Limewire onto your desktop, and then save it into the folder that you have the Zune software's music set to.

@Derekâ„¢:

> You drag the .mp3 out of Limewire onto your desktop, and then save it into the folder that you have the Zune software's music set to.

hmm. i like the design of a Zune
but ill check the costs and see.

but i do like the touch. plus you can go on the internet with it wich is also cool

meh. internet on my zune… only time i use it is when i'm driving and i plug it into my stereo... probably not the best time for browsing.

Idk how you can f up with limewire if you're just downloading music >.< Just make sure it's an MP3 with a normal file name and normal file size (3MB - 7MB depending on song) and you should be set.

Normally I just have limewire download straight to mymusic folder, and I have zune software set to load from MyMusic folder so it all just automatically syncs when i connect it