Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Attention all pokemon fans and game producers!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:
I am one of how many? FIVE people not including helpers that is working on a pokemon MMO.

From what i know we have Poke Revolution, Pokemon New Generation, Pocket Monsters Plus, Pokemon Xeon Online, and most likely more to come.

Thats a Whole lot of games based on another game huh? So i thought all of us can get together and make one big production. Not one game, but another Gamefreak if you think of it. We can call it Poke-Productions or something i dont know….
Think of all the huge advantages! We can have our very own forum, a huge website, and our games would get done so much faster.

Im not going to knaw anyone's leg off for it, but it would be great. A huge allegiance of Pokemon fans.
If you interested REPLY and tell me what you think.
-waffleguy-

Well theres a few problems with that,
1\. There would be way to many admins
2\. Alot of the staff would probably get fired because there would be to many
3\. Most of the games have set plans and Pokemon Xeon isn't even made with Eclipse
4\. In the end it would probably collapse
5\. I want a Cookie

@Driocku:

> Well theres a few problems with that,
> 1\. There would be way to many admins
> 2\. Alot of the staff would probably get fired because there would be to many
> 3\. Most of the games have set plans and Pokemon Xeon isn't even made with Eclipse
> 4\. In the end it would probably collapse
> 5\. I want a Cookie

well can we all at least make a forum where we can all share info?
and you wont get a cookie only waffles.

great idea!!!
ok well yea forums are perfect!!!!
share ideas keep eachother in a happy mood ready for working on their game.

we don't have to share source n stuff but simply talk 2 eachother and hey when and if they all start up running nicely there is a possibility of us workin wif them

@Driocku:

> Well most games don't like cooperation like the war between Pokemon Cyrus & Pokemon Amethyst , Also they wouldn't like giving away their ideas so this whole idea isn't very helpful

true…....im just trying to put together a team and i have no luck what so ever. i dont even know how to script! but ill help out with your game. if you look in recources ive already made a misingNo sprite.

@DarkSoul:

> great idea!!!
> ok well yea forums are perfect!!!!
> share ideas keep eachother in a happy mood ready for working on their game.
>
> we don't have to share source n stuff but simply talk 2 eachother and hey when and if they all start up running nicely there is a possibility of us workin wif them

thank you for the positive mood. ill try setting up a forum for us, and im not very stingy so im going to be giving away alot of stuff that im using in my game. and if you dont that doesnt make you stingy dont get me wrong. i just really want to help

Well i know am the owner of revolution for now :P
but yeah it would be good

lol i would river get the best people to gather who own and create there game :P

lmao
Pokemon Revolution (The revolution beings here )

Its a good name i love it as we would all gather and make the game :P

To bring you off your good mood:

Pokemon New Generation is not joining any kind that might be involved to the team.
We got a team of 15 people, excluding me, and we are more then happy with it.
Any other people wanting to join the developpement need to earn this and not simply because they 'start' a pokemon game.
We are one of the few who accomplished to create a fully working battler like the original pokemon games.
Then why should we join a forum where 2 games (maybe 3, whatever) are joined and mainly joined because they need ideas for their game.
Don't take me wrong, the games can be good, but we do not need more help (except for a host then).
In addition to this, I'm not here to critizise your idea, I'm here to defend my own game.

@Anasky:

> To bring you off your good mood:
>
> Pokemon New Generation is not joining any kind that might be involved to the team.
> We got a team of 15 people, excluding me, and we are more then happy with it.
> Any other people wanting to join the developpement need to earn this and not simply because they 'start' a pokemon game.
> We are one of the few who accomplished to create a fully working battler like the original pokemon games.
> Then why should we join a forum where 2 games (maybe 3, whatever) are joined and mainly joined because they need ideas for their game.
> Don't take me wrong, the games can be good, but we do not need more help (except for a host then).
> In addition to this, I'm not here to critizise your idea, I'm here to defend my own game.f they

well thats fine ^_^ we all have to start somewhere right. please try not to put others down just because it resmbles insecurity, just a tip. good job on completeing you game!

Would someone just finish a pokemon game? Ive seen so many in production and they all fall flat on their asses halfway through production.

I think the OP has a point, why dont you all band together and there might actually be ONE playable pokemon game made with this engine, instead of 18 unfinished ones.

@[G2D:

> УVO link=topic=42388.msg427433#msg427433 date=1239873014]
> Would someone just finish a pokemon game? Ive seen so many in production and they all fall flat on their asses halfway through production.
>
> I think the OP has a point, why dont you all band together and there might actually be ONE playable pokemon game made with this engine, instead of 18 unfinished ones.

Hmm, you might re-check my WIP of my game :P

well perhaps the reason why these pokemon games dont come out iis becaue you bash every one who tries to. but i wont stop i can really give less of a crud what you say either.
so please get off my sack. and if you want to help step on up….........

• 1 month later...
@Driocku:

> Well most games don't like cooperation like the war between Pokemon Cyrus & Pokemon Amethyst , Also they wouldn't like giving away their ideas so this whole idea isn't very helpful

lol dont forget pwo its in the lead