Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi im new with eclipse and trying to make a game…

Lios

hi … here is my game i want to make...

a multy player gaming il give u a bit of an idea of what i want to build...
i dont know if u know world of chaos... its a game .. in witch u take a type of character ...
human elves,... and so on... u perches gear.. and build an army with defense... spies...and all... and i would like to incorporate as well some more actions... some active quest like eclipse programs offers.. witch could bring to the games already out there like king of chaos more actions...
buy going out of your board of commands with all your army and items... i would like to take a single character take him out to 3d so u could go hunt 4 unic items that u could bring back to equip your soldiers and army... but i dont know if its possible to mix the 2 of them,...
i learn usually all by my self no problem if i get some guild lines where to start and how to start it...

i dont know if im clear im not English ,...
so to try to be simple its a game alike king of chaos with a little bit of zelda, to be able to upgrade your items with unic items and more skills and Challenge one on one opponents

iso help pls

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I wouldn't be the authority on wether or not it is possible. You would certainly have to do source code editing to make most of this work. As to 3D, to my knowledge, 3D is either impossible, or at least impractical to the point where it may as well be impossible.