Find results in...

Admiral for president… now with poll :P

ENIGMAX

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Keebler:

> No munro i am not jokeing. It was the sad reality of the last election. Also is that topia still around?

Sad reality? are you racist or something?
one black guy…wait, half black guy, gets voted in and suddenly "america doesn't vote for white people anymore"

Being black was a major reason he won and no i am not racist. If a compitent black person had ran then i would vote for him. If u dident notice or look at poles a ridiculous amount of peopel voted for obama not cause of his policies but because of race. They actualy had this thing where they went out on the street and asked people who they voted for. If they said obama they would ask them if they liked certain policies of his. The catch was they switched obamas and mccains policies. A overwhelming amount of people had no idea what his policies were and just said yes to them. You can also go to www.howobamagotelected.com (or somethin along those lines for site just google it) There is so much proof of how he won not cause of policies but race and media just wanting a black man to win so they could extort it to their advantage. (i wont get into him beign born in another country.)

The constitution says he cannot be born in anotehr country. Also if u read in depth to his economic plan then dont plan to earn your own money. He plans to take it all and give it to people who dont work for a liveing. I ecspecialy loe the part about taxing bussinesses that earn more then 250,000 a year. This way they can just lower they workers wages and raise the price of goods to screw eveyone over even more.

@Keebler:

> The constitution says he cannot be born in anotehr country. Also if u read in depth to his economic plan then dont plan to earn your own money. He plans to take it all and give it to people who dont work for a liveing. I ecspecialy loe the part about taxing bussinesses that earn more then 250,000 a year. This way they can just lower they workers wages and raise the price of goods to screw eveyone over even more.

Because spending creates jobs, jobs create money, money creates more spending then people want to save so they put it in the bank. It all works out.

You mean the kids of today will pay back all 850 billion that he spent. Sure thats gonna work out great. I cant wait for me yearly 80,000 dollar sallery to be cut to 60,000 so that the other 20,000 can go to some lazy a– hole who sits on the couch all day watching his plasma screen tv i bought for him cause he "cant" work.