Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modded wii is cool

Gwen

Most of the games on the wii doesn't even take advantage of the new controllers :S

And they got alot of those extra controllers to each little game that costs even more, just like they always do, really horrible! But still entertaining :)

@Tyr:

> i never played, i think when you play with 2 its more fun then alone no?

Agreed.  Sometimes its actually annoying to have to use the nunchuck at all… Like it gets SUPER annoying because there's no resistance to the toggle and it just jumps all over and it eventually hurts your hand because your using one hand predominately

@Gwen:

> Ok I'll make a tut tomorrow. It should be ok to post links to the programs. They are not pirated material. And it's all freeware programs.

So what happens you just download games to blank CD's and then it works?
Or is there something else to it?

well in order to dnload to blank cd's you need a chip…. I only say this because I have not tried the loaders that work in homebrew channel. Since I have a chip and never needed to use a softmod loader.

What im going to make a tut for is to copy dnloaded games or just copy games straitght to an external hard drive. Then you run usbloader and can load the game directly from the hard drive. Another cool thing is it strips out junk code and makes the game smaller. For example a wii game iso take up 4gb as an iso. When you copy it to the hd most of the ones ive tested dropped down to 2.7 gb or so... Wii play dropped all the way down to 1gb.

All you need is to have HBC installed on your wii and you should be all set.