Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paintballing?

Khachaturian

Yesterday, me and around-30 friends went paintballing, we reserved a private field, and we bought about.. 600 paint each.
We all had rental guns, except for like 3 of us which had decent guns, no automatics though.

We were there for about 4 or 5 hours, but I had to leave like an hour early cuz I had to go to work.
Also, on the last game, I got shot in the neck, and it leaves this ring, about the size of a slightly large marble (Not too big), ring of blood, and then the inside is all black.

It crusted up overnight though, but it looks pretty cool.
Everybody I meet is like "Whoa what happened"
And in that game, it was FFA, and I got like 6/30 people, it was my best game.

It was my fourth time paintballing

So has anybody else paintballed? Own a gun?, etc, stories or whatever?

I'm looking into buying a gun

Near my moms house, there used to be a bunch of kids, well not kids, but they were graduated, and soon to be graduated from highschool,  that would drive around with a paintball gun and shoot people lol.
It'd be funny (if you were indoors) to see the little kids start running indoors when they  spotted their car

Nobody really got hurt though, and the paint is vegetable oil based.

my friend was shot in the wrist and the caseing on the paint ball went into his skin so he was pulling out chunks of plastic for about a week. btw his own team mate shot him LMAO. was sitting in the base and accidently pulled the trigger lol

man rubber balls that would suck

I haven't played speedball yet, looks cool though, I'm guessing you'd need automatic guns
Rubber balls… wow. Thats pretty harsh

I've only played in public fields, this was my first private one, but I'm looking to buy a gun cuz I know a couple people that own guns and we could go into the provincial parks and try playing there

i have a few blades they suck more like a pistol then a normal gun. Double Wield baby >:D and another for back up, they can shoot about 25 balls each before you have to reload the little cO2 containers. brother has a tipman 98 and a spyder. my Spyder broke :(

Im actually a pro in the california leagues my team competes in all the west coast popular feilds
If your just starting out…and you dont want to invest a whole lot...and you play woodsball either a tippman for about 150$ But expect 300$ in upgrade later.

Or...if your like me and love spyder no matter what for 100$ you can get an MR1 which you wont need to upgrade to get more use out of. The internals are solid and you wont have problems. Get a compressed air tank and a co2 tank because some feilds will only do one or the other.

I play speedball, hyperball, airball and woodsball

I've won the 2006 US West coast PBCL
5 weeks ago i came in 3rd for one on one tourneys in the ramona tourney
(ramona is one of the top 10 feilds in the USA)

Oh yea just to let you know automatics are banned from every park in CA and cant be used in tourneys…the real reason you get an E-trigger or Response is for Tapping you use an electronic tap rather than a mechancial pull to let the gun know your shooting it makes it a lot faster.

Go buy an MR 1 Definitley (Kingston MR1) I bought my nefu one and its worked great…the only thing is that it has a finish that comes off but its more for looks it functions excellent...besides i acid wash all my guns anyway and paint em cool colors.

http://www.compulsivepaintball.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=12192