Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ahaha omg!!!

dimoman

Haha hey guys!! Rmember me?? Dimoman? haha i have no idea how I remembered my password for this, its been 2 years since ive been back to this site wow haha
Ok if you look on the "Need a Job" category on about the 11 page you will see a post I made about being a mapper HHAHAHAHA omg I laughed so hard at how much of a dou** I was, Yeah so I guess I shoujld apologize for that lying idk why i did it idc but Im making a new account ill introduce myself (not as dimoman) but yeah guys heya and I am lots better at mapping and being an artist. Maybe if I get good enough on here ill "reveal" myself. Even tho the amins have my ip etc etc etc but the normal users dont anyways. seeya

P.s. I was here when like the forums had skulls and stuff haha so I am a "veteran" gone stupid

woah, no offence, but I would hold a grudge if I were a member back then. gosh… Im not gonna bring all that up, but I have soo much to say right now... ugh, i really want to say it, but I dont want to get in trouble. its not mean, but proof of infringement, lol... but, welcome back anyhow...

Yea its there. The hall of shame was made especially for that topic if i remember.

Anyways, lets not get this off topic. We are all glad you're back and we hope you stay this time, and if someone still has a grudge against you, well duck him(jjk)

@Jna:

> Yea its there. The hall of shame was made especially for that topic if i remember.
>
> Anyways, lets not get this off topic. We are all glad you're back and we hope you stay this time, and if someone still has a grudge against you, well duck him(jjk)

or her.
;)

Sorry. Im done being a creeper.