Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crystal Eclipse (WIP)

riseofwar

**Crystal Eclipse**

Crystal Eclipse is a Work In Progress (WIP).

It is currently under development and I will release the first Alpha version not to long from now.
**Features:**
-Auto Login Working
-Bigger GameArea/Map (Picscreen)
-Source Included
-Pre-Built Maps
-Pre-built Classes
-A Controls Article on the main menu for people to see how to play the game,controls,etc
-Custom Tilesets
-Custom GUI
-A mini-web browser for people to browse the game website.
-Categorized Main.txt
-Other Features currently being worked on

Green = Implemented
Yellow = Being Implemented
Red = Not Yet Implemented
Implemented = Added

Crystal Eclipse also has a nice Black and Red theme to it instead of just the black and grey look.

Crystal Eclipse is also beginner friendly and uses the Eclipse Engine to it's full extent, making sure almost all of the features are used.

It has pre-built maps and classes to make it easier on you, and it also has custom GUI and custom tilesets for people who aren't that great at pixel art. We also have proper spelling, so you will never find a spelling mistake (99.9% Guaranteed)

More things being added…

@riseofwar:

> I will edit this post in awhile after I get some other things to add here. I just made the post last night…really tired. I am adding some things to this.

i have idea, could you make an edit where clothes change when worn by different genders, AKA clothe sprites are different for girls and boys

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
@мсичġġєт:

> Hasn't been active since june. Not sure if still is being completed.
> [/quote
>
> this would be really helpful though. my lil bro saw me makin my game and you know how little bros are. he wanted to make a better one than me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
i would be really thankful if things that you mention in your description will work and also i would like to customize the gui simple or maybe make a "good" GUI with source files. This would be amazing! I have ideas to make an RPG but i need a really good template to make this happen! And definately I would give you the greatest special thanks and credit xD Because I search for the perfect engine/ tempalte whatever and this definately sounds like the JESUS-Eclipse for me. Yes lets call it JESUS-Eclipse xD sry just kidding I NEED THIS SOO MUCH >:D