Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fixed Eclipse Oudated

Akselj

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damian mind I help? I made a thing for my game but ill make it especially for 2.8.

Because we dont have Greendude120 - Lvl 50 anymore. what i did is when u click on a players sprite. it says his name, his lvl and his class. If u wanna add it to the source ill share it with u

yeah, ill take out the "Fix" for now XD

an yeah, we know, its absend, but i can atleast fix the buying, because that is not working either :)

as long as we dont flood the engine with crap only WE would think usefull, sure
but what about it is different from MrMiguu's playercard addition?

i just think we should FIX only, and only then add features :)

Damian666

ok, i updated it, i will send the fixed one to marsh, so he can update the link.

what did i do?

now the freeze fix is is applied only when user selects it in the options menu, i did this because it seemed to work for some, and form some it didnt.

also, now we have a proper walk animation.

i have taken out vbmp as the music system, and integrated Fmod sound system.

house buying is should be fixed too.

thats enough for 1 evening if you ask me XD

Damian666

http://rapidshare.com/files/260780159/Eclipse_2.8_.rar.html

can a few people try it out and see if the movement bug is fixed and report any other bugs? i dont want to upload to website until i know everything is fine.

well… then i dont knwo what the hell your talking about XD

maybe you thought they walked normal before?

Damian666

edit: check out the attached flash, and tell me if they walk like that, because tahst how they should walk...
and dont mind the quality please >.<

Hey think there would be a way to switch the fixed movement system on and off? because on games that use true attack sprites (punching and etc) ruins the walk.

It would be simple to do I think, just make a button on the server that you check to turn it on or off.

Alright lol btw I tryed the player houseing but all I could do is buy the house, tryed editing it but nothing happens when i put in the command and i tryed selling it and it said not a valid command.

Is /sell the command for selling houses or is it somthing diffrent?

o lol btw found another error thats on the server. Whenever someone equips somthing a OnEquip error happens for some reason.

The Running is also pretty glitchy to, whenever you run the game keeps trying to sync you back to place as if you were only walking, infact you can keep running even after you run out of stamina.

Also idk if this is a bug that can be easly fixed or not and if it is well known but whenever I set the map limit higher then 99 I cant warp to any maps below 100 besides 1 and 10-15 useing the /warp command. It just acts like their not even their but you can still warp to them useing the admin panel warp.

just to get this straight, this is normal 2.8, or the link marsh posted?

yes, running is fucked… like walking is too, its the desync issue, sorry, not good enough to fix that one XD

and about those maps, you have to set the max maps to the apropriate number mate :)

Damian666