Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pathway

Drummerpete

You should put more objects on the map like more than a single tree, a single tree looks dumb since it isn't naturally that a single tree is in an area and the area is really open so the players should be able to go in all directions, remember to block when players aren't allowed into a part so they can see it.

your path is way to big, and not to filled at all, i can break you down into steps of how to map paths because i get really anal when i make mine and have to be precise as hell, pm me if your interested in stepping in my game and me giving you some lessons.-Sean

MN's Tip #1: The path is sort of wonky and usually paths are straight for people to walk or transport on.
MN's Tip #2: The road seems to perfect. Add a bit of random grass tiles in it to make it look natural. (seen a grass road? They have a bit of grass in the centre.)
MN's Tip #3: The long grass just seems a bit out of place. If you're going to use grass please try to transition it.

Hope you enjoy MN's Tips for today. :D

@мсичġġεт:

> MN's Tip #3: The long grass just seems a bit out of place. If you're going to use grass please try to transition it.

There are no transitions for that tile..

Thanks everyone, will make a new, hopefully better, map soon.

Using Slym tileset now:

MN's Tip #4: They have random rocks on the pathway. Doens't fit really.
MN's Tip #5: I don't think that sign is for land. I think it's for ocean.
MN's Tip #6: One of the trees that are further behind over lap a tree closer up.

@мсичġġεт:

> MN's Tip #4: They have random rocks on the pathway. Doens't fit really. - _wil change that_
> MN's Tip #5: I don't think that sign is for land. I think it's for ocean. - _I think the sign looks fine?_
> MN's Tip #6: One of the trees that are further behind over lap a tree closer up. - _will fix that too_

thanks.
Apart from that, all good?