Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why am I banned?…

Falconette

The reason your "Falconette" account is not banned, is because Ninja assumes you are not steve/alpha/dragon/mike.
The IP that belongs to steve/alpha/dragon/mike, on the other hand, is banned.

The IP itself is not being "unbanned"; you can blame your brother for that.

@eclipselova:

> i agree with you, heck i've been banned so many times and some of the reasons were just for being me
> this forum is really great without people being bishes
>
> LEAVE FALCONETTE ALONE >:(

You have been trolling Eclipse for the past four years; everytime you log onto one of your accounts that isn't banned, you usually go directly into flaming people.

@WhyZeropanBanned:

> Me too i got banned, i dont even know why

Zeropan, your posts consisted of insulting users, their mothers, and spamming… You got warnings, but you kept at it.  Then, you started flooding the shoutbox, thus, you were banned.

USERS:
Stop replying to this topic, only administrators, moderators, and those directly involved reply.

@DDuИ༐t:

> Hi Steve, just saying that proves you fail.
>
> Firstly, a 12 yeard old won't be as mature as Steve was.
> Secondly, Steve is much older then that.
> Thirdly, LOLOLOLOL.

End of story.

(I hope this settles it.)

1\. You're obviously not banned if you are posting here. Or if you are, you're doing a ban evasion (which on many sites is a bannable offense in itself).

2\. PM admins and/or moderators if you feel you're unjustly banned.

3\. I'M TIRED OF THIS "WELL IT WAS MY BROTHER!!!11!" EXCUSE! It's not our problem if you have family members that are assholes, it's your responsibility to act mature and tell them to stop being idiots. Also, never share accounts, this will help too.

4\. Just like #2, this isn't something for public debate. PM administrators if you have a legitimate grievance.

5\. It's really just better, if you can "ban evade", to just start over with a clean slate, and BEHAVE.