Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Slym dont go!

dao

i dont know why slym wants to leave but i wouldnt want to leave slym stay. eclipse rules!
BY SLYM vote for him to stay!

> Well, I am sorry to say this. Its truly time for my departure. I know I have failed to leave twice. But I feel like I already contributed as much as I can to eclipse. I wish all you eclipsers the best of luck. I would like to see some of your games when you finish them. My email is [email protected]. Feel free to MSN me whenever you want. Be glad to talk. If you are wondering more reason's why I am departing, it would be that I just am too addicted to Eclipse. It is interferring with my school work. Also, slym avatars, they will still be made. There will be a topic in the Fuseline Studios forums with the requests and such. Before I log out for the last time, let me say again, I wish all you the best of luck. I hope that I am not forgotten in this community, as it seems there are many forgotten legends out there. I'd just like to say that to all those members who left eclipse, who contributed more than just posts to the eclipse community, thankyou. Even if I have no clue who you are.
>
> Forever,
> slym.

theres no doubt slym will be missed. He has done a lot for the community and has definatly left his mark. As one of the top GFX artists around eclipse he will be unforgotten, atleast in my mind. I hope you will stay in contact with the community and also if you havnt logged yet please PM me about paradise Uncharted.

Good luck out there, not everyone is as welcoming as the eclipse community.

Well dang. I hate to see him go but I understand. Well… hippo there's now nobody else that i approve to work on the graphics for WE haha.

Slym, good luck in life, I'll definitely hit you up on MSN sometimes..... make a killin doing pixel art cus I know you could.