Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scripter Help

kruz388

Hey everyone! I need help with something and I didn't know where to put it as it's not an Eclipse Engine. I'm currently using Xtremeworlds enging and I was almost done with the game. But I need help with something as I'm a game creator, not scripter/ programmer. So I was wondering if someone could do something that the people over at XW couldn't. Don't give me the crap of, ' Nobody will do it if you don't pay them', because I know this already. This is for free, help if you can, comment below or message me please.

I am not really sure if this should be here (on this site) or not but in the spirit of helping, and snow on the forum I am going to give some advice.

First off, you say scripting… I can only assume that is VbScript but without ever actually using XtremeWorlds I have no real way I knowing what I need to know to help. Not to mention it is nice for the scripter to know what exactly he/she will be doing.

Furthermore money is generally the way to get help/support in this world but there are nice people who volunteer every now and then. Problem is you never go donate blood to the random guy across the street.. instead you give it to a health organization who has shown what they can do with your donation and save lives (red cross). What I am trying to say is that no one is going to want to help a faceless game. At least post info on your project and prove that it is worth helping. [Screenshots are generally the best at this.]

Just my 2 cents,

Best of luck…..

JC

I might help but the thing is, i don't exactly know what's on the XtremeWorld that's why i'm asking you the things that i need to do on the Private Message Kruz388, I don't know if it is messy or something, because i don't work on a messy engines. (not only if i'm the one who did the mess :D)

Yeah I figured this post wouldn't work on here, I've tried all over their site too and nobodies answered me… lol. Anyways it's a feature called, on complete jump to... which basically let's you have more then one quest on one npc. It's a very important feature to my game that's all... I suppose I'll put up screenshots of my game soon.

Edit: BTW it's for Quest Editor/ Admin Panel. It's halfway done I believe, they developers never finished it because they were too lazy.

Edit: Screenshots are below... (Or added.)

These are aa few: Need to be updated with more features, I know, trying but Xtremeworlds tilesets aren't really the best. But that's what I have so far for 3 out of 12 or more maps...

[attachment=1040:2013-12-09 07_58_50-Legends Of Sogan2.png]

[attachment=1041:2013-12-09 08_01_00-Legends Of Sogan3.png]

[attachment=1039:2013-12-09 07_50_20-Legends Of Sogan.png]

OK, here's the thing, no one here really knows much about XTremeWorlds, I tried to use it but that didn't work out so I don't know the answer either. What is the language of it? And, what is it EXACTLY you want to do? Don't worry about giving out "valuable" information, trust me, it's really not, now, if you answer those two questions you are more likely to get help much faster and not just be passed by.