Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am a newbie ;D pls can you answer my questions?

EcLiPsE

Hello community,

I've got a few questions for you and I hope, that I will get answers soon.
So I will begin:

When you downloaded Eclipse v.2.8 (or 2.7 idk) there's only male and not female. How can I fix it? I want to have FemaleSprite=7 and it's already in the configuration thing. But it doesn't work and I don't know, why….  :sad:

How can I do, that my char runs against a tree (for example).
He always runs through it, if I have "fringe" and I don't want to add it as animation or ground. :huh:

Thank you for answers^^

You would have to make female version.  Male is the default character in EE.  There are many female sprites in the Resources Category.

For your tree, please try using roof.  That is what I use, and when you walk "on" it, it you disappear because it looks like you are walking behind it.

@Timmah:

> You would have to make female version.  Male is the default character in EE.  There are many female sprites in the Resources Category.
>
> For your tree, please try using roof.  That is what I use, and when you walk "on" it, it you disappear because it looks like you are walking behind it.

EE 2.7 does have female and male options.
Also, using the roof attribute is just a waste of time. Thats what the Fringe layer is for.

@EcLiPsE:

> When you downloaded Eclipse v.2.8 (or 2.7 idk) there's only male and not female. How can I fix it? I want to have FemaleSprite=7 and it's already in the configuration thing. But it doesn't work and I don't know, why….  :sad:

Have you restarted your Client?
@EcLiPsE:

> How can I do, that my char runs against a tree (for example).
> He always runs through it, if I have "fringe" and I don't want to add it as animation or ground. :huh:

Could you explain abit better?  I thought you wanted something like, your player stops when he hits the tree (e.g. the tree blocks the player), but after other responses, I'm not so sure if that's what you want.

First, thank you for your answers, the restarting of my laptop helped.^^
Now I've got the best game ;D

But I dont know how to play it with my friends…. i downloaded hamachi (if anyone know it...) and it still didn't work  :sad:

Okay I would be happy if you answer well again ;D

All your friends have to have hamachi too. Once they got it you need to start hamachi up and click the triangle once it is turned on, then click create network i dont thinks it says create network but it is something like that then you need totype in a name and password then click ok.

then your friends have to click the triangle then they click join network then they type in your name and password you made up once they've done that you can see theyve connected to your network in the hamachi box.

Anyway once you open the client go to the (ip config) tab and type in the number at the top of
your hamachi it could be 5.67.456.345 something like that but type in the one you have on your hamachi then in the port box just leave that it should be 4000 or 4001 then just click confirm
(by the way your friends need to have your ip number on hamachi typed in on their ip config tab on the client and the same port then they can play your game once they click confirm)

HOPE THAT HELPS :D