Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am open for employment

escfoe2

Basically I'm offering my services to a good project that you are serious about. I'm not looking to work with/for just a single person. Any good project should have a team of people working to make something out of it. Programming is my life hobby and it's currently what I'm going to college for. Along with mobile application development. For those who know about me, I have plenty of skill in the realm of programming. I want to work with a team and develop a good engine and a good game. Something people will actually be interested in playing. I'm not going to sit here and boast about myself though. If you want to see a fraction of what I can actually do, just check out Eclipse - The Final Frontier. I think I put a total of 3 months in to all the extra features it has; by myself(I did have a friend who made GUI for the engine that I will be adding). If you would like to employ me, please provide as much basic information for your project as possible. Information I'm looking for is listed below:

* Name of your game.
* What drives you to make this game.
* Team members working with you.
* A brief description of your project.
* Any other information you would like to include.

If I feel that your project shows potential, I will PM you. If you don't want or need a solid programmer, please don't reply. I'm serious about what I do. I expect you to be as well.  Thank you for reading.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anyone who requests my help? Or am I wasting my time?

I'm not as much as an asshole as that question makes me sound, but I'm not one to mess around when it comes to programming either.

I appreciate the positive feedback by the way.

> Is there anyone who requests my help? Or am I wasting my time?
>
> I'm not as much as an asshole as that question makes me sound, but I'm not one to mess around when it comes to programming either.
>
>  
>
> I appreciate the positive feedback by the way.

Unfortunately, not likely. Most of the users here use the 4.0 engine, and majority of those who don't can program on their own. You can still keep your topic open in hopes of finding a customer. I don't see what you'd lose by doing that.

> In case you somehow missed it at first. =____=

I mentioned development of Eclipse - The Final Frontier. All new features in that engine are by me. If anyone would like pictures/screenys, they may click the link in my signature.

> Unfortunately, not likely. Most of the users here use the 4.0 engine, and majority of those who don't can program on their own. You can still keep your topic open in hopes of finding a customer. I don't see what you'd lose by doing that.

Well that's fine. I put this here just to see. My expectations were actually reached. *Someone replied* lol

Thanks guys. I'll tell you what I'd enjoy most…......

To help develop the 4.0 engine.... But uhhh...  I doubt that will happen. Mostly because successful teams tend to keep their organization pretty tight and between the people they trust.  (Which statistically, makes it harder to succeed. Want advice? Look at Google.)

But hey, a man can dream can't he?