Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funny review of Transformers 2

Gwen

So the Decepticons want the shard? Why?
Uh… to bring Megatron back to life?

What?
That's what they said.

But the Allspark killed Megatron in the first movie.
Yes.

...and now it can also bring him back to life.
It's very powerful, this Allspark.

I never really got that

maybe its like a shock paddle… if you use it on someone that is alive it will stop their heart... but if you use it on someone who's heart stopped it will jumpstart it again.

The allspark probably overloaded Megatron but now that his energy is gone it jumpstarts him like a car battery.

i was disappointed with it.

There was a lot of unnecessary things with it… devistator's balls... unnecessary cursing... the stupid ghetto bots, the stupid rc car humping megan's leg.

Everything else was entertaining... but i dont know why they have to stupidfy sequals.

The RC car thing was there for the lol's. I loved that part. But the ending. Too fast. It wasn't even like normal endings where the good guy is on the verge of losing but wins. A simple bang bang "Give me your face" shit. One shot took out the sun destroyer thing. Even worse of an ending than Fallout 3.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=47935.msg492712#msg492712 date=1247168642]
> The RC car thing was there for the lol's. I loved that part.

I just found it dumb, and unneeded. When will they learn that epic movies dont need lolz! Just give me awsome effects of giant robots kicking the crap out of eachother! Maybe im too old now to enjoy the stupid humor… but it was just lame imo.

*Feels old while saying this*

You guys know the movies suck and the original cartoons were made of AWESOME and WIN right?  Now I was never FULLY in to the Transformers, but Beast Wars got me hook line and sinker. 

AND HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE POWER OF THE ALL SPARK!?!?!?!  *Rant face*

Any way I thought they had a swing and a miss when they had that "Why are we helping them?" "Be cause it's noble of us." rant in the first movie.  To much back story, not enough time.  In short I didn't like it.

And for the record ditch the girl.  Action movies don't need girls it's distracting from the PLOT!  >_<

The main thing I didn't like about the first movie was when that had that side-story with the reporter, funny black guy, and other humans. That was unneeded, and even Jon Voight couldn't save that story arc. Michael Bay knows explosions and stupid stuff like that, that's what he should focus on.

I LOL'd quite a bit; if there was an unnecessary part, it was the very first scene with the girl. Yes, we get it, she's hot. Yes, we get it, she works on cars. Yes, we get it, it's "every" guy's dream. Opening with her bent over a motorcycle was just sleazy IMHO.

The annoying part to me is all the action is horribly presented. When two robots go at it, why are we zoomed in on their torsos? Give us a nice wide shot so we can see what the hell is going on! I don't care that they actually CGI'd 20,000 gears underneath their chestplate – I want to see one robot kick another in the teeth!

Sure, the plot was a little 3rd-grade (he meets his destiny -- it is the All Spark -- he deserves it -- he meets the elder robots -- he... wait, what?). But I still walked out of the theater pretty satisfied. :D