Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pwn'est One Liner

Code your pwn'est one line C/C++/VB/SadScipt or w/e code. It must be functional and all on one line (except preprocessor directives ofc).

Ill start off small:
```
#include int a=2;int b=2;int add(int a,int b){int c=a+b;}int main(){printf("%i+%i=%i",a,b,add(a,b));return 0;}
```

OnNpcDeath:
```
  Call SpawnItemOnMap(GetPlayerMap(Index), GetNpcX(Map, NPCIndex), GetNpcY(Map, NPCIndex), Int(GetVar("NpcInfo.ini", "" & NPCNum & "", "ItemNum")), Rand(Int(GetVar("NpcInfo.ini", "" & NPCNum & "", "Low")), Int(GetVar("NpcInfo.ini", "" & NPCNum & "", "High"))), 0)

```If you set the inis up correctly, the NPCs can drop a random amount of gold on the map when you kill them.

```
int main () {int answer; cout << "Desperate for Eclipse++, are you?" << end1; cin << answer;
cout << "OMG i can't belive you just said " answer "!";
```I'm guessing that there are many errors, only had about 10 mins of tutorials.

```
int main(){int answer;cout << "Desperate for Eclipse++, are you?\n";cin >> answer;cout << "OMG i can't belive you just said " << answer << "!\n";return 0;}
```
Fixed I think ;P

Thing is with c/c++, most of the time you can have a functional program without any linebreaks.

Do something in vbscript or basic-sytnax, then we'll talk.

Here's a modified version of that other guy's script, since he was asking for an int (which means it needs to be a number)
```
int getInt(string prompt); int main() { int answer; try answer = getInt("Desperate for Eclipse++, are you?\n"); catch(runtime_error e) { cout << e.what() << endl; cout << "I take it you want it no? Type a number next time" << endl; age = 0; }  cout << ""OMG i can't belive you just said " << answer << endl; return 0; } int getInt(string prompt) { int integer; cout << prompt; if (!(cin >> integer)) { runtime_error e("Non-integer data"); throw e; } return integer; }
```

You can program anything with no line breaks, the language doesn't matter because when you compile it gets mashed all into one line then binary anyway lol.

@Desiderium:

> If you use an interpreter it slows down the compiling though, yeah?

A compiler interprets the code. They both go through the same process until a certain point, where the interpreter just emulates it.

[Implenting a scripting engine](http://www.flipcode.com/archives/Implementing_A_Scripting_Engine-Part_1_Overview.shtml) explains the process more descriptively although it uses 3rd-party tools.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Krankzinnig:

> You can program anything with no line breaks, the language doesn't matter because when you compile it gets mashed all into one line then binary anyway lol.

But won't basic-syntax mess up?

```
Sub MyHappySub(Index, Value)
  If Value = 3 Then
      Call PlayerMsg(Index, "The value is three!", RED)
  Else
      Call PlayerMsg(Index, "Sorry, no value!", RED)
  End If
End Sub
```Would work, but would this:
```
Sub MyHappySub(Index, Value) If Value = 3 Then Call PlayerMsg(Index, "The value is three!", RED) Else Call PlayerMsg(Index, "Sorry, no value!", RED) End If End Sub
```