Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wanna play daggerfall?

Hippoman789

Ahahah "Mature Sexual Themes" for the rating. That's probably why that book was edited for Morrowind.
:P

I'll probably give this a try. I heard it was pretty buggy and didn't use the engine to it's full potential… but I've come to expect that from Bethesda Softworks.
XD

It'll probably run better in DOSBox than in the Win98 console.
;) :P

@Ninja: well let's just say here is the clean version in Morrowind:
@The:

> Barenziah and Straw settled into Rifton for the winter, taking a cheap room in the slummier section of town. Barenziah wanted to join the Thieves Guild, knowing there would be trouble if she were caught freelancing. One day in a barroom she caught the eye of a known member of the Guild, a bold young Khajiit named Therris. She offered to bed him if he would sponsor her membership. He looked her over, grinning, and agreed, but said she'd still have to pass an initiation.
>
> "What sort of initiation?"
>
> "Ah," Therris said. "Pay up first, sweetness."
>
> [This passage has been censored by order of the Temple.]
>
> Straw was going to kill her, and maybe Therris too. What in Tamriel had possessed her to do such a thing? She cast an apprehensive look around the room, but the other patrons had lost interest and gone back to their own business. She did not recognize any of them; this wasn't the inn where she and Straw were staying. With luck it'd be a while, or never, before Straw found out.