Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TOS Addendum concerning other communities (2009)

Homicidal Monkey

_Addendum concerning other communities (2009):
Flaming other communities or about other communities is discouraged. Any content that concerns another community must comply to the TOS of the community that it concerns if posted or originating from this forum. If solid evidence of an infringement of this is brought up, the content will be deleted (if posted on this forum) and the user will be warned._

@Hippoman:

> So to sum everything up.
>
> We cannot flame other engines and fourms.
>
> We cannot flame third party fourms, for second party fourms on eclipse.

you cannot flame other forums when it concerns Eclipse. If they are able to point out that you're an Eclipse member and they contact us, we can issue warnings if we see that the content was offensive.

@DNA:

> I don't understand why there community had to come here and try to start something.

it started there…

@Hippoman:

> soooo wait.. from that i got that if i am a member of eclipse.
>
> and im on bay12, flaming anyones fourm because i feel like it.
> I get in trouble from eclipse even though they were never invovled, besides me being a active member there?

you cannot flame in the name of Eclipse. eg: "Eclipse is better than this shit" If flame and the other community can prove that your a user here and prove evidence, we can issue a warning.

@DoomzDai:

> XD nice find Chief
>
> And also on another site, most my posts we're deleted since I was sadly stating the truth. And it seems I've done something bad towards Devo.. I don't know what though.

If they don't want you, don't go there. Its that simple.

DNA Virus, you registered less than a month ago. This to me seems like spam. You act as if Marsh used to condone the act of flaming other communities. It just drags drama back here.

Nice HM, this really needed to be posted a few weeks ago if you know what I mean, but good riddens!

@Krankzinnig:

> DNA Virus, you registered less than a month ago. This to me seems like spam. You act as if Marsh used to condone the act of flaming other communities. It just drags drama back here.
>
> Nice HM, this really needed to be posted a few weeks ago if you know what I mean, but good riddens!

I agree.

@DNA:

> WHAT DID YOU DO TO MARSH?!??!?!?!?!?

What?
@DNA:

> I don't understand why there community had to come here and try to start something.

Whatthing? What are we all talking about?

I am so not in the loop….