Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Check this start out.

Niko

@♥♠DD:

> I pointed out that the trees are stolen from eclipse community tileset but it seems my post is gone. o.o

My posts have also been "mysteriously" disappearing… Niko... do you have something to do with this?
(DDunit: also he said several times, that they are EDITS of ambards tree.)

@Hippoman:

> My posts have also been "mysteriously" disappearing… Niko... do you have something to do with this?
> (DDunit: also he said several times, that they are EDITS of ambards tree.)

He only chopped off the roots and replaced them. And did a few edits on the bark.

I didn't see Ambard have a word on this either.

Will you two please stop ruining my topics multiple times. Don't you have anything else to do? Yea Pete is correct, the point of community tiles is so that the whole community can contribute and use them. That would probably be the reason Ambard did not "have anything to say". The reason your posts where mysteriously gone is because I deleted them. I had already pointed out earlier in the topic that they where edits from Ambards, and two other people pointed it out… there for your posts where contributing to nothing. So please before sticking your nose in someone elses topic basically hijacking and not having anything useful to say please just read the damn topic or do a small amount of thinkinging before posting. thanks.

I'm pretty much deleting any post of Firefarter in this thread as they are off topic.

About making dirt, what sort of dirt do you want? Gravely and dry, or rich and dark? A simple cheating way to make an easy dirt base is just to find a good base color you want (like a light gray-brown ar a dark rich brown shade) and then _lightly_ add some noise to it.