Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Angel Signature

VitinhooxD

Hello ! Today I have made one signature . 5 months  that i don't open my Photshop  :renzo:
But today i decided to continue making sing and here it is:
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/a9d4ad29fc468170ae376ac6a16301c8.png)
Please rate it
Thanks for reading.

You f.a.i.l at common sense dude. Seriously - what the hell? It takes 1/4 of my screen and I'm on 1680x1050 widescreen here. Seriously signatures higher than 200 pixels should be banned from Eclipse forums but it's not like mods or admins give a damn about warning people with HUGE images in sigs.

Nothing personal but you failed - make it smaller.
Also it's somehow a generic anime signature to me - I even have those brushes that you used for the background. Making a "signature" like this is not really hard - google a random anime character, cut it out in PS, make a random background with random brushes and patch it up with a fancy font.

As I don't consider that your work at all (copy/paste/magic wand tool can't be considered work) I won't rate it. But I addmit - it doesn't look bad graphicaly… but it's totaly generic - google image "ANIME SIGNATURE" and you'll get 14 pages of stuff like this.