Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Possible Pet Script

Ridrik

First, I know A LITTLE how to script, very little. So don't judge me please this is just a thought!

What if, instead of a NPC as a pet, you can make a REAL PERSON follow you and all that attacks? basicly create a new char, then script/source him to follow, basicly like(just a stupid example)
If GotoX(*petname*, 8,25) - or something like that… Is it possible?

To make a working pet script you'll need to source _and_ script it.
You'll just need to get factions working (npcvsnpc) and let the pet have stats which it can level up. You'll also just need to make the pet attack the monster when you atack it. It also would be helpful it the damage the pet causes is in a different colour.

if anyone were to make a pet script or hardcode it, everyone would be too selfish to not put up a tutorial for it.  requesting one will just attract more flamers, and you might actually be counted for spam just for asking that more than once.

yeah, greed is what makes people pay attention, whether its some type of reward or money, thats what they'll always do, just to get your money.

and, if its trure that McNugget will make the script, i will pay you an extra $10 if you can get the script working on first attmept, and PM me the script first, haha. (if the script doesnt qualify for any of those you dont get the money.)

Actually, yes. My birthday is coming up in 2 weeks, i can defenetly pay 30-40$ for a WORKING pet script. It should include this:

1) Pet spawn whenever you want.
2) Pet attacks other NPC that attack the owner of the pet
3) It follows you EVERYWHERE(ofcourse)
4) Command for pet /stop, /follow.

Well that's basically it. 30$ i will pay.

@DNA:

> If you pay me 100$ to sit around and sleep, I'll sure as hell do it.

do what?  just sit around and sleep and just pay you $100?  listen to the line, "hard work pays off."  what you want to be payed for is what an every day person does (majority of americans that is) if sitting around and sleeping is hard work for you, i have a definite fact on what kind of person you are.  second, how would you know to even code this?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.