Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My main menu

Dennys

well this was the Main menu of a game i was making before but I'm not anymore, its the first GUI i ever made, tell me what you think about it and what i can do to improve upon it. I would say if you want it take it but i changed the source on my client to fit the GUI.

big buttons is just a style, if you like it then stick with it

i like the wood but i prefer smaller buttons
as for the title also prefer it centered and either one color or a gradient from one to the other
(just personal preference xD)

thing is for my game i need to sadscript alot of things and they say the sadscripting methods will be different not to mention the source will be java. One of the thigns i want to script is a Summoning sytem which i will later adapt into a Pet system. and it would be hell if i had to translate such a thing into the new sadscripting? no? but im defenately going to go with 3.0 when it comes out.

i Source Edited the FormMainMenu in order to Move the Buttons to the position on the GUI, i also made them a bit bigger, I changed the Color of the text saying "Server Stats:" to white and i resized and made the News block Transparent and smaller