Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Master Cleanser

Derek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xurxavBqAjc

Today is my first day. Its a diet used to cleanse the toxins out of your body. You can't eat anything for 10 days, and you have to drink 60 oz of the special lemonade made up of:
-Water
-Lemons
-Cayenne Pepper
-Grade B Maple Syrup

And then you have to drink laxative tea to shit all the toxins out.
(It's fun, you should join me)

Wish me luck :DD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your an idiot taking sa diet like that.

The only way to lose wieght is through a balanced diet and exercise. This is just one of those crash courses designed to maske money off suckers like you.

Seriously, give up on it, and go eat some proper healthy meals, and do some exercise. Toxins pass out of your body in sweat and pee anyway. No stupid shit like this'll make any difference, just make you extremaly malnourished.

@Pryex:

> Your an idiot taking sa diet like that.

Please rephrase what "sa" means.

You obviously don't realize exactly how it works.
I'm sorry to say, but your wrong about people making money off of me, because it isn't expensive at all. The syrup is probably the most expensive thing, and its only $11 for a huge container, so I'd say its quite a bargain actually.

And this is quite different then a regular diet. This isn't the type of "LOSE WEighTz!!" diet. Its a proper cleansing to get rid of toxins, which cleans out your body and gets rid of 10-15 pounds of excess body fat while making your feel better and will even clean up things such as acne.

It DEFINITELY isn't a "crash course" or "Fad diet" because there isn't a single logged case in which results weren't seen.

Why are people talking about him losing weight?

From what I read he just wants to clear the toxins out of his body.

Diet doesnt just mean a way to lose weight, it means you only eat(or dont eat) specific things.

Toxins come out of your body naturally!!
You shouldn't be starving yourself, because when you pee, when you sweat.
Toxins are coming out of your body, unless you have kidney problems(at which point you should see a doctor) you do not need to take some strange starve yourself diet.

What do you do when you sleep, you sweat.
When you sweat, toxins are cast out of your body, you should be perfectly healthy now, and actually, acne is a good thing.
It's to do with bacteria, which your immune system fights,  whilst it is being fought, you get acne.
Acne, shows you are healthy inside, sure, you would like it to be gone, but unfortunately that aint gunna happen if you want to be healthy.

Taking this diet will not maker you healthy, it will make you seriously ill.

This sounds sort of stupid. Especially the maple syrup ingredient, that's obviously added to be able to maintain the 10 day fasting that you're essentially doing.

If you're a healthy or above weight with average metabolism, you can easily fast for a few days without needed the extra energy the syrup provides. I would suggest to simply fast for a few days instead of going an extra length of time using this concoction.

@Zombie0hour:

> An easier way to cleanse is to get all of the bad blood out. Simply get a bowl, and a knife. Make a large cut on your arm, back, or wrist and bleed out into the bowl for a few hours.

No, that's not the right way! You need leeches, duh! It's what all the modern practitioners of medicine will tell you!

@ᴆᴎᴧ:

> DEREK!!!!
> DO.
> NOT.
> CUT.
> YOUR.
> ARM.
> OPEN.
> AND.
> BLEED.
> INTO.
> A.
> BOWL.
>
> FOR IT WILL ATTRACT ZOMBIE(0HOUR)S!!!!!!

Why are you letting him on to me? I want you to bleed so I can smell it from my lair and come over, cut your head open, put your brains in a blender, and have a nice brain shake :P ohhh brain freeze!

This is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard. It frustrates me how many lazy overweight people always try to lose weight by finding some easy cheat, or special diet that requires minimal exercise.

If you eat practically nothing to lose weight, then your metabolism is just going to slow down, and not only will you be incredibly lethargic and weak as stick, but your body will store ALL energy, because it fears you may starve again. Meaning you'll just throw it back on twice as fast.

Work out, and train. Not only will you lose weight, but you'll be stronger, feel better, and if you keep it up and work out regularly, get ripped.

@[The:

> Kreator link=topic=49099.msg508888#msg508888 date=1248846811]
> This is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard. It frustrates me how many lazy overweight people always try to lose weight by finding some easy cheat, or special diet that requires minimal exercise.
>
> If you eat practically nothing to lose weight, then your metabolism is just going to slow down, and not only will you be incredibly lethargic and weak as stick, but your body will store ALL energy, because it fears you may starve again. Meaning you'll just throw it back on twice as fast.
>
> Work out, and train. Not only will you lose weight, but you'll be stronger, feel better, and if you keep it up and work out regularly, get ripped.

I'm not over weight. I'm always tired and have headaches and I'm constantly having back pains, I researched toxins, and getting rid of them can help a lot. So this is the cheapest way to clean out toxins from your body (the pills are way to expensive), but losing 10 pounds won't hurt either. If you don't believe me that it makes you lose weight, just search "Lemonade diet before after" or results or something in Youtube, cause there are seriously over 100 videos about it.