Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scariest Eclipse Member? (Also internet brawl)

Alster

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Godlordess:

> You do not seem to know much about vt100 though, because your Java implementation fails epically, learn to program first, instead of copy-pasting code which doesn't support non vt100-consoles ;).
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

```
if(System.getProperty("os.name").contains("Windows"))
                        return output;

```it gets the job done, if you'd like to write a better way to check then go ahead. :D

@Krank:
whut teh fuckzors?

@Zetta:

> ```
> if(System.getProperty("os.name").contains("Windows"))
>                         return output;
>
> ```it gets the job done, if you'd like to write a better way to check then go ahead. :D
>
> @Krank:
> whut teh fuckzors?

Typical reaction from an ignorant programmer. Write a better way? For myself? already done. For you? Don't be lazy and do it yourself, unless of course you lack the experience to program and Google.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlordess:

> Typical reaction from an ignorant programmer. Write a better way? For myself? already done. For you? Don't be lazy and do it yourself, unless of course you lack the experience to program and Google.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

I actually lack internets. I herd you have 3 interwebz.
Also, terminal isnt required, there is another input device…

@Zetta:

> I actually lack internets. I herd you have 3 interwebz.
> Also, terminal isnt required, there is another input device…

Explain to me what colours have to do with input? Other than an art program.

There is another? There are many others…

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlordess:

> Explain to me what colours have to do with input? Other than an art program.
>
> There is another? There are many others…
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

It doesnt
if you simply dont want to use it, then unload the class. It functions in a separate thread so it won't crash the system if it doesn't exist.

@Tipsta: lol, dont get caught in between

> It doesnt
> if you simply dont want to use it, then unload the class. It functions in a separate thread so it won't crash the system if it doesn't exist.

How about, I don't install the whole thing? I wonder who's going to actually modify it so that it unloads, I thought Eclipse was supposed to user-friendly, not a pain in the ass.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlordess:

> How about, I don't install the whole thing? I wonder who's going to actually modify it so that it unloads, I thought Eclipse was supposed to user-friendly, not a pain in the ass.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

you mean, unzip, delete, rezip? An archive manager can do that with 3 clicks and a key stroke.
@Krank@Tipsta: just told you to not get in between. someone should mod phpbb to allow ban from thread…

@Zetta:

> you mean, unzip, delete, rezip? An archive manager can do that with 3 clicks and a key stroke.
> @Krank@Tipsta: just told you to not get in between. someone should mod phpbb to allow ban from thread…

Since when does Java use zip instead of jar? I still don't see the reason why would somebody do all that to get rid of an error you included there at first.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Zetta:

> jar = zip
> also
>
>
>
> how can it be incorrect if it was written in that way?

That sounds like some serious copyright issue to me.

Simple, because the correct result would be either colours on your display or none with the same text, but if your vt100 code screws up, it will be neither.

Oh btw. instead of posting here, I recommend to work on your non-existing editors, because if all of your code is on the public SVN, you didn't do much lately and you don't want to keep mad Eclipsers waiting for actually almost nothing.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlordess:

> That sounds like some serious copyright issue to me.
>
> Simple, because the correct result would be either colours on your display or none with the same text, but if your vt100 code screws up, it will be neither.
>
> Oh btw. instead of posting here, I recommend to work on your non-existing editors, because if all of your code is on the public SVN, you didn't do much lately and you don't want to keep mad Eclipsers waiting for actually almost nothing.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

my dev computer is actually de-constructed right now because of home renovations. all i have installed on this computer is code::blocks.

@Zetta:

> my dev computer is actually de-constructed right now because of home renovations. all i have installed on this computer is code::blocks.

Code::Blocks… I actually wouldn't need/want anything else other than GCC and MinGW. Perhaps you could install GJava and get working on your particle engine.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlordess:

> Code::Blocks… I actually wouldn't need/want anything else other than GCC and MinGW. Perhaps you could install GJava and get working on your particle engine.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

particle engine's done. It accepts typecasts from other GLObjects - what else would a particle engine need?